Prolouge

Ariana Grande is a very good person. She attends Beverly High School. Along with bullies. Everyone at the school strongly dislikes her. No one knows why, they just follow the Queen Bee.

Selena, her ex-bestfriend. The bullying gets so bad sometimes she thinks about leaving the earth and going to a better place. She has her secrets. About her what happened to her family, friends, and life. She wants to keep them to herself. Ariana is mute because she is afraid of what people might do or say. She is afraid of people because of what happened to her in the past. She tries not to think about it. Ariana is sometimes glad that no one speaks to her. All she does is write in her journal. No one really knows what she writes but they just want to know to 'expose' her. No one has tried to talk to her in a while. Only to call her names. Not anything like an actual conversation.

Ariana hasn't had a real conversation, where she actually speaks, in probably 3 years. So she's scared of this, not new person, she's known of him since elementary. He never really talked to her. Maybe just for a school project back in middle school. So what does he want with the 'schools loser'?

//////

Welcome to my new story 'Leave Me Lonely'! I wanted to do a story where they weren't famous and in school so here it is! I'm beyond excited for this story. It will mostly be told by Ari's point of view. Chapter 1 will be up most likely today. so stay tuned!💜💜💜

DISCLAIMER: i love everyone in this story im using in real life. this is how i feel like the characters look / act like. feel free to imagine anyone you want!

like
comment
vote
💭

(btw her outfit in chapter 1 is going to be the one on saturday night live when she did the tidal skit lol)