Chapter Eight.

July 16,2015

Yall ryan in m/m his sexy asx but anyyway❕❕
✴✴✴✴

Drana Moore
-----------------------

Today was the day i was going to the doctors office with Tash to see if im actually pregnant. "you ready boo?"she ask poking her head inside of our room. i nodded sliding on my uggs. i walked out of the dorm room on side of tash and we made our way to her Chromed out Bugatti. her car was the shit!

she blasted some young thug and drove to the local doctors office. once we pulled up i signed in for a walkin and we sat for a good fifteen minutes. "Drana Moore!"a female calles out in blue shrubbs.

me and tash got up and followed her to the back. "you can just sit and i will go get your doctor."i just nodded and she walked out. "you brung snacks?"i ask her. cause i waa craving pickles.

"yeah,candy,chips,pick-" i stopped her. "gimme' a pickle."i say and she hands me the pickle and i ate it fast as hell and burped. "oops excuse me."i say making tash laugh and the doctor walked in.

"hello im dr.kyser i will be your doctor if you are pregnant. so please pee in this and we'll have your results." she says handing me a container. i nodded and did my business and patiently waited for my results.

  "well indeed you are pregnant. heres a little book for first time parenting and your vitimans so your baby is nice and healthy."dr.kyser told me. i nodded and thanked her.

as we walked out of the building i mentally prepared myself tellungs my family. far as pops know im still a virgin and dont have a boyfriend..

     drayce moore
----------------------------

     today school got shut down for teachers work day and a nigga was happy as fuck. "drayce!"mama called out. i ran to her and dads room. "huh?"

"when my baby coming? i miss her pretty self."she asks talking about nelle. "at 12 and its 11:50."i tell her.  "lemme go make this food she  like. "she said running down stairs. i sat next to pops and dradell.

"im thinkin bout handing down the empire to yall. yall think yall ready?"he asked, shocking me and dradell. "hell yea im ready" we say at the same time.. if yall aint get the hint me and dradell been working for dad since middle school. mama understood that this game goes on for generations.

  "ight well be ready tonight. gotta couple hits and drops to do all black and gloves, ya heard me?"

"gotchu pops"me and twin says and dapped him up.

i heard laughter and females downstairs only to see mama,and drayla and nelle. all my feelings for her came back to my body. "wassup nelly"i saud giving her a hug. she smelled just like fruit.

"hey dray,i miss you so much."

"i miss you too girl."

"im so happy im back. i hope we can rebuild our relationship."she says pretty boldly. "um i gotta girl."

"she just a rebound,dray. and you know it."

before i could reply wifey😍❕ spread across my phone screen. i.answered.  "wassup.?"

    "im on my way have the door unlocked." and the two beeped played in my ears and i put my phone in my pockett. "i get to meet her personally."a smirk across her face. "dont fuck up nelle."

   "ill see."and she ran to the door to be face to face with maliya. "um why you here?"maliya asked her. "this is like a second home boo."nelle says ans walks in the kitchen with drayla and madukes.