Chapter Four

July 5,2015 (thursday)
Drayla moore.

✴✴✴✴✴✴

Today me and drana was gonna have a girls day. Mama had a photo shoot so she couldn't come along but we still gone have fun. I looked at my phone. 11:38 . I texted camyrn goodmorning along with some other friends.

I went on instagram and scrolled through my newfeed. Nothing new but More tea from the shade room and askkissy and pictures of people from school and celebs.

I went on face book and scrolled and found a picture from some boy from school named Trenchrunner Ryan. "Lord he is fine!"i say to myself. He brownskin, pretty ass eyes i really couldnt make out the color but they pretty as fuck,he wore low curly hair, his eyebrows had this perfect arch to them and he had nice size pink lips. I kiss the fuck out of him. Gawdd. I liked it and commented.

Drayla M. Moore - 😈

After a couple more minutes i got up and texted drana to get ready. I got dressed in some grey tights, it made me look like i was caking. I paired them with a black fitted muscle T and my black uggs. I wore my weave straight today and put on some clear lip gloss.

I grabbed my givenchy black purse and stood by the body mirror and took a picture and put it on facebook. Captioned -Slim thick wit my cute ahh 😘🍑

I got likes and comments and i just exited off facebook and met drana downstairs. She had on black fitted jeggings with and oversized neon pink fiji shirt with pink jelly boots and her curly hair up. Her style is cute to me..

"Ready?" I ask. "Yess now come on. Im in desperate need of an major fill in."she rants on. I nod and we get on my audi amd i pulled off. "Daddy must just got this?" She asked.

"Yeah. After begging i wouldnt crash it again." She laughs. "i really dont see how they let you pass your drivers test."she shook her head.

After talking about any and everything. I finally pulled up to the mall. We walked in and went straight to the nail shop, i decided on some cofin shaped nails in the color bright green matte. I got rhinestones on my pinky and ring fingers. I love them

"Thank you lil ling ling"i told the girl that did my nails. "How much?" I ask. "45" she says. I hand her that plus a tip. As we walked out i looked at drana's she got matte purple and rhinestones on her thumbs.

"So tell me about this boyfriend."i say as we walk into PINK. She giggled then blushed."well he puertorican and black, 20, he so caring and sweet to me but his impression is mean in public. He fine as hell. His name is ernesto powe, he got that good ass pipe. "She just ranted on talking bout him. Nice to know she got a nigga that make her happy.

I would love to have a boyfriend but my brothers,chase and chsd and my dad not for it. I ain't worried though. Im gone get me a boyfriend this year. "So you got a boyfriend?"

"Nah. You know our people not for it" i say rolling my eyes. She laughed. "Sneak one. I am right now."

"Damn Drana You Bold" i say in my yo gotti voice. "Girl i know.i hope they dont find out either" i nodded. We bought our stuff and went to foot locker. "Im going to look at some kds" she told me walking away and i looked at the jordans and somebody bumped me.

"Goddamn motherfucker"i say getting up and seen it was mr.Fine ass. I rolled my eyes but was highkey happy i seen him in person,why did god bless him so well. "My bad shawty"he apoligized then licked those lips.

As much as i wanted to hop on that i didn't. Poor ole virgin me."its cool"i say walking to some black and red jordans and getting them in a size five.

After i got my shoes i waited for drana and we left and went to more stores.

___________
Drayce moore

"Man why we gotta go to the doctor? You now ion like them people."i complain as my mama kept driving to the doctors office. "Cause yall need your monthly checkup. I need to make sure my babies are good." She cooed and reaches back and pinches me and dradell cheek's.

"Man im gucci" dradell say texting on his phone. "What?" She asked. "That means he good ma."i tell her. "Ooo. So im gucci" she says smiling.

"Cut it ma." I tell her. I unlocked my phone and texted my wife.

✴✴✴✴.

We finally pulled up to this bitch ass doctors office. "Get yall ass out"my mama told me and dradell. "Man ion wanna go."dradell said and i just kept a mug,like i always do.

Then she grabbed us by our ears and drug us in the building. "Yall need to stop being like drayla and drana". She said as we sat down afyer she signed us in.

"DRAYCE AND DRADELL MOORE"The doctor called out in purple and pink shrubbs. We got up and followed her to the back. "You guys and your mom can go in this room and we'll have someone with you."

A couple minutes later,a white lady came in with some platium blonde hair. "Hey. How are you all doing?" She asked.

"We alright and yourself?"mama asked her. "Im good. But lets get ready." She began checking us and asking about our health.

"So lets get serious. Are you two sexually active?" She asked and our mom stared at us dead in the face. She told us dont fuck with these females and stack that money up. Yeah me and dradell got jobs. Basic teen jobs, we work at foot locker and another job but im not gone speak on it.

"Uh-" i studder."um-i-i" dradell studdered. "Im sexually active"i say straight as possible avoiding my mama eye contact. "Me too" dradell said looking up. I knew mama was burning holes in our faces right now but she should know me and bro gon be fucking these bitches

"Alright. Are there any problems with you body?"she asked and we shook our head and she jotted something down. "Recieved oral before?"she asked.

"Yeah"we both say at the same time."well alright. Everything seems pretty normal for guys their age mama. Your next checkup is on August 5,2015."

"Alright have a good one." Mama tells her and we exit the room then the building before getting hit in the head with her big ass Micheal Kors purse. "I told yall about these nasty ass girls."she complained.

"Ma you should of known we was gon be fuckin anyway."dradell said shrugging and i nodded. "Im gone tell yall damn daddy bout this" she says and we made our way home.

✴✴✴✴✴
Drana moore

Hours later and me and drayla still at the mall. If you really know the moore family you should know we can shop all day. We were now in sephora since drayla worked here and gets a 50% off discount. Thats a good ass sale. Most off their lipstick is 17.98 and with the discount its 8.99.

"Hey Drayla".One of dray's co-worker's spoke to her. She gave her a wave and we walked to the matte lipsticks. "So which would you think will look good on me?"

She picked up some dark purple,nude and a peachy color. "These hands down."she says giving them to me. "Its on me. "She says picking up herself some lipsticks. She paid and we went to the food area and i wanted mickey d's and drayla wanted Chinese.

As i waited for my food. I checked my instagram and the first thing that pops up a picture with nesto and some girl.

@ThatChickaMami: with him 💦😜#bae

They were at the beach. I shook my head and commented

@DranaMoore: yall cutee!💝 @ernestopowe1

I shrugged it off. Shouldve listened to daddy when he said dont worry bout these niggas and get that mulah. I wasnt the one to fall hard not unless the person gave me a ring to really show if they feeling me. Not say i cant get whatever i want whenever i want it cause i cause i just wanna see if youll spend big money on big mamas.

After awhile i got my food me and drayla met up at a table and talked. "So im on instagram and a picture pops up with nesto and some bitch. I had commented yall cute or whatever just to be petty but if he was going find someone else he could of told me". I told her. "Just when i started to like the nigga"