Chapter Eleven

August 2,2015
three weeks later.

(Chad has a heart cause that's bae)
Monday.

Drayla Moore.

To say i didnt wanna come to school was an understatement. I got the news lastnight that ryan moved,and the bad thing about it its in New york,and he didnt tell me. Everytime i text his phone it would say its disconnected.Now why would he leave.. again..But i wasnt gonna loose any sleep.

"Get up Luhluh."Dradell said shaking my bed violently. "You gone make us late."He then said exiting. I got up,taking out my flexi rods,i choose out my Love PINK jogger set,with my PINK slides. i fixed up my curly edges and did my hygiene and put on some clear lipgloss.

i grabber my pink MK purse and phone and went downstairs. "Here, your late."Mama told me,as she handed me a cheesesausage in a hotdog bun with a bottle of oj."Thanks."Isay and hugged her and dad goodbye. I hopped in the car with the twins and drayce drove.

"so um how do you feel drayce?"i ask looking up from my phone. "about..?"he asked "You know,maliya being pregnant.."I say. "Ion' know how to feel being a father at 17. Yeah i want a lil man,but i aint want one this early.Im happy mama and dad and go off on me though."

"And nelle..?"I ask,we were i couple of Minutes from school."She cool,It was before we was together so it shouldnt be a problem."He said then shrugged. "Im so happy im an auntie.my niece gonna be spoiled."

He shook his head. "you mean my son."He said. "Maybe both."Dradell said."you know we got twins in our blood." he said again. "Anyway,we here."

I hopped out the car,and finished eating my sausage and drinking my orange juice.i threw the bottle in the outside recycling bin. I walked in the building. I got an tardy pass and went to my second period. "Nice for you to join us ms.moore."Ms.Finch told me and i rolled my eyes and sat in my desk next to chad. He gave me a head nod and i waved.

"Like i was saying,we have a Senior trip to Alanta,tomorrow through sunday. Rules are pretty basic. 1. No sex,2. Dont be out before curfew which is 12:30 am,3. no fighting,leave the bullshit here. and thats all. You will need two partners and you all will be given one rental car per group."She continued and im pretty sure every one is gonna be going.

"you can visit places like the mall,museums,six flags,art center, and etc. we will be staying in the Alanta Marriott Marquis Hotel,with spa. so go ahead tell your parents and tomorrow at 4am be at the airport." then the bell rung.

"You going?"i ask chad as he drapped his arm over my shoulder. "Hell yea,imma have to go fuck with they strip clubs."He said with a smile. "Male strip clubs!" I say and he mugged me,"fuck no,im not with that gay shit."..

30 minutes later..

I met up with Camryn at our locker, "You heard from Ryan?" I ask. "Nope nobody can get in contact with em'." I sighed,i really miss him and it'll be a lie if I said I didn't catch feelings. "Girl,dont trip. Its plenty of niggas waiting in line.. I just nodded as we walked to class.

Drayce Moore

We were now in 5th block I Had this Class with Maliya. Nah,I Wasn't avoiding her like some niggas do, just because they gotten a girl. She hadn't showed up yet but I was chillin. Today, we had a sub in here. But anyway a nigga was gonna fuck with the senior trip, we have three this year. The first one Atlanta, Second one is California, and Our last one is to Miami. I Layed back in my desk and chilled on my phone before I was tapped by some unknown chick, but she was bad though, Fine ass chocolate mami. "Drayce?.."She asked, "In the flesh baby." I say making her blush.

"Um I'm Maliya's bestfriend,Tasha..."She said and I lifted my head a bit, "And she wanted me to  tell you that she was coming, just something came up.."She finished off. "Ight."She turned to walk away but turned to me again," You dating Janelle? "She ask then twisted her mouth. "Yea,Why?"

"Um I may not know you that well, but I advise you keep a sharp eye on shorty. I smell funny business. "She says, then tucked her lips, "No I'm not trying to come between you guys relationship,I'm just trying to be helpful since I wouldn't want anything to happen to my best friend's baby father."She says then walked off, I watched then maliya came in.

I got up and gave her a hug and put my hand on her stomach, something I had caught myself doing every time I was with her or around her. It would be hell if something did something to harm her or my unborn. "Hey Drayce."She said softly. "Wassup, where you been?" I ask her, "I had to finish up some work in other classes and ran late." She says as she sits next to me. "Ight, when your next doctor's appointment?" I ask. "Actually it's today. You busy? "She asked, I knew she was talking about me and Janelle linking up or something in hat matter. "Nah,Wanna go somewhere after?"I ask her.

"Sure,Is it okay with Janelle?"She asked rolling her eyes,i bit my lip. "Nah this aint got none to do with Janelle. Drayce does what Drayce want." I say. She smirked then spoke,"Okay,But if your girl talk out her neck I won't hesitate to fucking slap her.."And theres the girl I fell in love with...

Dradell Moore

            "Why must you want to take me out?"Beauty asked,as I walked her to her car. "You beautiful and I wanna know you better.."I say grabbing her hand. "You got yourself a deal."She smilied. "Ight i can get that number?"I say as she opened her door. "Yeah give me your phone."

I gave it to her and her face fell. "Uhh this your girlfriend?"She ask turned my screen towards me. My home screen was Drana and me doing stank faces. I laughed,"Nah,thats my big sister". "Oh,Sorry. But there."She said .

I got my phone and seen it was as. Bahja💕. I smiled and hugged her and headed  to drayce car with drayla. "you like her dont it nigga?"She ask. "I might. im taking her out tonight."

"Ooh where?"She asked. "Where girls like to go?"I asked. "Take her shopping like at 6.Girls love shopping,then out to Chilli's."She suggested. "Ight. So wassup with this nigga i hear you liked?"i ask. She paused,"Nothing. He gone now so it really dont matter.."She shrugged. "Ight. i aint wanna have to fight some niggas."I say as we get inside if drayce car.

Once we made it home,i went into the studio. Drayla upstairs in the girl cave with camyrn,Drayce he going maliya to her doctors appointment and he taking her out.

Drana moore.

      Yes two weeks later and I have yet to tell my parents or visit home. BUT I'm not worried,I'm going home in a week since it's going to be The triplets birthdays. Speaking of birthdays,I need to ask them what they plan on doing.

Bigsis 😎-Hey dray,what you plan on doing for ya bday?.

Lilsis😘-Gurl,I want my sweet 18 to be hella lit,me n tha bros plan on having a joint party,rent out a club and decorate it blue,red,and gold,invite like 300 people or more, We gonna have Dj Yung to play music. Strippers for dray and Dradell and Male strippers for me. 🤗

Bigsis😎-ok I'm gonna be hella turnt.😆

She said something else but I fell asleep.