Chapter Three

July 4,2015

Yall peep cam in m/m

Drana moore
________________

I was rudely awoken by an airhorn going of several times in my ear. "What the fuck?!"i scream at drayce and dradell. They at me and i could feel myself turning red. "Wake the fuck up its the fourth of july!" They both screamed and next thing you know firecrackers go off.

"Twins! Im bout to beat yall ass!"Mama yelled. You could hear her footsteps. She came in with her hair in flexi rods and her robe. "What the fuck is yall doing popping this shit!" She said snatching it out of drayce's hand. Making them laugh. "Yall always making all this noise,i wish they had school today. Anyway goodmorning Rana" she told me then left.

"Yall need to get out" i pointed to the door."we gone be back!" They yelled then walked out then i heard the air horn go off again ."DADDY!"I heard drayla scream. Lord this house is gonna be the death of me.

✴✴✴✴✴✴

"What you doing?" I ask nesto as i search for an outfit to wear for today. "Nothing,im about to get ready and go to my grandma house for the day. "

"I miss you already" i say pouting."its alright. Ill be with you in a week" he assurred me. "Can i get a picture?"i ask. "Ight" then i hung up.

From: Husband💝

;whyy u twist your hair😒?

Husband💝: cause i got bored

:u should of asked me first

Husband💝: wanna fight? 💪

:we can 😏😘

Husband 💝: im tryna fight in the bed tho 😝😏

:lmao. Freak💦💦💦

We texted some more as i was getting ready. For todays outfit i decided on red high waist shorts and a neon watercolor fitted shirt with my white timbs.

________
Drayla moore

"Cam i dont know whst to wear!"i complained. We are having family here in a little bit and i still dont know what to wear. "How about that short sleeve tshirt dress in royal blue with your red plaid button up tied around your waist with your red uggs. ?"

"Thank you. " i hung up and found the outfit and put it on and did hair and did my hygiene routine. I walker downstairs already seeing the family. "Hry grandma" i spoke to my dads mom. "Hey baby. Look at you looking like your mama" i smiled."what you cooking?" I ask.

"Every damn thing. Your grand daddy out there grilling with ya daddy and uncle vic. And most of the kids in the back yard in the pool and teens out there somewhere. I walked to the back first going to my grand dad and uncle. "Hey yall" i say giving them hugs."hey babygirl" granddad says hugging meand next uncle vic. "Where auntie bianca at?"

"Over there with your mama,veronica and kadia."i nodded and walked to them. "Hey auntie bianca and kadia. And hey godma" i said hugging them.

They all spoke to me then my godma showed me a picture.

"Girl look at your mama and me. You and camyrn aint got none on us." She smiled and my mama nodded. "You right. We dont got none on yall cause we are better versions. " i say matter factly, making them laugh. "What is we gone do with her. Lawd"auntie bianca says in her southern accent. "Where camyrn?"i asked

"Up there with the girls" i nodded and sat next to cam and spoke to everybody.

_________
DradellMoore.

"Will they like me?"Natillee asked me as we pulled up to my house that had the whole driveway and some of the street packed with cars. "Yea. My family chill. But some my cousins mean so dont mind. " i told her."i feel like i gotta throw up."she said lowly. "Uhh not in my ashton martin." I say. Making her laugh. "Now come give daddy some kissy" i say moving her on my lap and put my hands on her lower waist and her hands on the back of my head and i gave her that passionate kiss.

"Now come on." I opened the door and let her get out first then me. "Them pants looking good on that ass"i told her getting a handfull. "Stop boy we at your people house.".

We walked to the backyard and i went straight to my mama before anybody. "Hey babyboy!" My mama said kissing my cheek with lipstick on. "ma get this stuff off" i say. Making her laugh."hey aunties and god ma. This my...girl Natillee." I told them. "Nice to meet you. The girls up there. I know you dont wanna be with his ass 24/7" She told her she waved at me and sat next to my sister.

I wish her the best..

_____
Drayce moore

I watch as maliya got on her knees and went to work. We in my room and we choose not to be outside with everybody just yet. But she wanted to show some lovin to papi so i wasnt gone stop it. She knew i loved head and i knew she loved to fuck so we knew how to handle eachothera needs. Im gon always keep shawty.

"Ight bae stop" i say cause i was about to nut. But she kept sucking. "Bae! Stop". I told her but them i came and she still sucked and swirled her tongue on the tip and went all the way down making me grunt. Her head gets better everytime man..
She stopped making a pop noise and went to my bathroom and cleaned up and brushed her teeth."im fucking you tonight" i told her walking behind her. "Okay,and i will be waiting cause right now im hot,bothered and hungry."

After freshing up we went back with everyone and she spoke to my family and went to my sisters and they all talked. I noticed my cousin, kylona mugging dradell girl or whatever but i aint't gon speak on allat.

______
Drayla moore
(Once natillee walked to them)

"Hey natillee"i spoke and she waved."hey." She sat next to me and we talked a little. "Drana this the girl dradell talking to"i informed drana. "Oh. You pretty"

"Thank you. You pretty too.but i see it runs through yall family" she says looking at everyone. "So how long you been talking to dradell. ?" My cousin kylona asked her with much attitude. She my favorite cousin cause if anybody wasnt there she was and i fuck with her hard. Cause she keeps it one hunnit. Mostly because auntie bianca is her mama and auntir bianca is 100 also. She lookes just like her mom too, some what slim but she had hips and ass, that deep carmel skin and wore a violet bob.

"For a couple of months"

"You seem sneaky as fuck"kylona said bitterly rolling her eyes. "Im not though. So you can chill"

"Wayment! Who you talking to?" Oh she also be ready to fight. No matter who it is. It could be grandma."i feel like im being

She had the Moore last name so yall should already know aint no hoe in our blood. "Obviously you-" i cut her off. "Yall chill out. Cause ill hate to see a fight especially since we suppose to be havin' fun"

"Ight. Just know when i catch you in the streets you got hoe" kylona told natillee. Amd natillee just gave her tye thumbs up and thats when maliya came. Everyone liked her cause she was nice and innocent.

By now it was getting dark. All thr children got out the pool amd got cleaned up and we all ate chatting and laughing. Guys playing the game girls in the girl cave.

After awhile we all went outside to pop fire crackers. "Stop drayce or imma tell mama!" I say running down the street he was throwing pop rocks at my legs and feet.

"So? Ill throw em at her too"i stopped and soon as he walked to me i dipped on his ass going back to the house. Drana was dying laughing and i mugged her and let up a bomb and thrpw it at drayce but it hit dradell. And he threw pop rocks at me. "Daddy!" I yelled.

"Man i swear you spoiled. Always calling mama and daddy with yo big over grown ass"dradell mumbled."what wass it?"i say cupping my ear making him walk away. "Just like i thought!"

"Camryn pass me a sparkle stick." I told her and she grabbed one for me and her. Mama take me and cam picture. We lit our sparkle stick and smiled at the camera.

"Thanks now me and you " i snapped some with my mama and then some with godmama then auntie kadia then auntie bianca and the list goes on.

Lets say tonight was fun.