Chapter 12

Tuesday,August 3,2015

    -Atlanta Baby

Drayla Moore

        "Bye babygirl."My daddy told me as we stood less than 10 feet away from the rest of the students that we're going on the senior trip. "Bye daddy,love you both."I say hugging my dad,then mom. Dad and the twins dapped eachother up and mama kissed their cheeks and we went to the group. Chad and Chase got here earlier. I was so tired,I never get up this early. I made the twins get my two Expensive suitcases,cause I was not getting them. I put on my hood to the jacket I took from Chad since it was my size,over my head and put my hands in the pockets,it was cold as too.

"Hey yall."I say to them and they spoke back,then Camyrn came in over sized clothes,then Janelle and her two friends,then Maliya with her Bestfriend and a girl with pink hair,I think her name is beauty. Jayda wasn't coming to this trip. "Just Letting Y'all know,  rooming with two bad bitches."Chase blurts out, you could hear in his voice he was high. "Shut up."Camyrn mumbled. "She done let a real one in, she done let a real one in
I'm that nigga and I got bitches, I'm that nigga and I got bitches
I'm that nigga and I got bitches, I'm that nigga...I want you, I want you..to give me love all the time when I see youBetter get in line when I see you
I really want you, you, you, Singing songs for you, you, you
Brown-skin got you new, new do, even look like Kelly Rowland too
I be stuntin' out in M.I.A, on the block where your boyfriend ain't
Sorry if the boy is smellin like the bank, but I been running thru a check all day."Chad sung out of no where shocking the fuck out of me.

"When did you start singing like that!?"Me and Camyrn exclaimed. I was fully awoken now."Since I was 9."He straight faced me,"I thought you were taking back then."i replied."How the fuck- Okay.."He said as we got on the plane. You know me and the crew paid a extra to get first class.They have us our tickets. "I wanna sit with Chad so he can sing to me while I sleep."I say, looking at my phone.

"Ain't nobody wanna sit next to his as no way."Some bitch said. We all paused looked at her stupid. She Just walked off, "Trip."Dradell says laughing. "That must be yo dumb ex Brenae."I say to him. "Yea,She tripping." He says. We go to the first class. "Aye why these seats so wide?"Drayce asked. "They are made for two people to sit on."She says. "OH ight,I'm with Janelle. Maliya and her Bestfriend sit behind me."Drayce says walking to their seats.

"Im chilling with beauty."Dradell said throwing up a peace sign. "ME and chase!"Camyrn says,"Me and you bestfriend!"I say to Chad.I found out seat and it was nice. Its all black with a mini flat screen and fluffy seats. Chad sat by the window while I sat on the end. "What other songs did you make?"I ask him.

"I Made a quemix to one in a milion."He says going to his notes. "A what?"I asked. "Quemix, middle name  Jaque,take the Ja off and add mix to the end. Quemix."He says doing a halo."lemme hear some." I say.

"My love is one in a million
It goes on and on and on
I give you a really good feeling all night long
My love is one in a million
It goes on and on and on
I give you a really good feeling all night long.I'm gonna make you feel like nothing matters (nothing matters).Making love 'til the sun comes up, 'til the morning after.If you need a break then, baby say when.Say nothing, why stop keep going 'til them cop knock.My love's never ending and I'm feeling.It just keeps on going and going."He wants. I damn near shed some tears,"Yo,your voice so pretty."He furrowed his eyebrows. "The fuck.". "Single that for me at my party."

"Ight it's gone be your gift."He says and I grin.

Drayce Moore.

1 hour later

        "Drayce.."Nelle says making me look up from my phone. "Wassup bae?"I asked. "Do you see us having a future?or having kids.."She asked. "I see us being married,but not kids,if I have kids I want them to be by one women."She sighed. "And if I'm pregnant."She replied.

"Are you pregnant?"I asked,"No but I want kids.. now."She says."We are in high school,not even out of college and you want kids now. I hope you know maliya's pregnancy wasn't planned it just happened."i say. "So it was a mistake?"She asked and I see Maliyas head turn. "Fuck no,my seeds won't be mistakes they blessings."

Then Maliya handed me a ultrasound,if nobody knew she was actually 3 months. You could see two small babies laying in opposite directions. Yeah I knew we was having two babies,We just don't know the genders,We won't find out till they are born since we want it to be a surprise. Janelle mouth was a little open as she stared at the picture.

"Okay.."She mumbled..

Dradell Moore

  "So you ready to tell me about yourself?"I asked her. "Look ma,I ain't trying to get to know you just to break ya heart. When I'm with a female I'm a one women man, you dig?"I say and she just nodded. She swollowed,"Well I come from a abusive home,mom strung on drugs,dad abuses us, No he hasn't raped me. He isn't that hold to go that far as to raping his daughter,as for the guy from foot locker,Well he's my crazy ex who is mental over me, he doesn't want me around any guys and of course he used to beat me. I guess I'm just a toy to abuse. I never get love, it's usually hard to get,mama tells me how I fucked up her love life,and I'm a disgrace to the family,dad? He never loved me growing up, he told me his self I ruined his life."She paused. And teared up but I bring her into my arms.

"I have a auntie who cares about me, She mainly supplies me with clothes,food to eat,shoes on my feet,and money.I wish I can live with her so bad.."She says lowly. I wipe her tears. "Why you cant?"

"She doesn't live in Memphis,She stays all the way in New York,and mama wouldn't want me there anyway,She wants the taxes,and food stamps."She says then sighed. "You know I'm here for you. If you need somewhere to stay my house is open."

"No I don't wanna be a burdon."She says,"nah you not, be prepared.."

Drana won't be in the next 4 chapters . But here's a update, dedicated to Tayyy 💕💕💕💕❣