Chapter Ten

July 19,2015..
(Thursday)

Drayla Moore

The past two days I haven't been at school,cause honestly I wasn't in the mood. Me and camyrn still haven't made up and my pretty little heart is still torn,like that's my bitch forevaa. Hopfully we'll settle all of this soon.But since I feel a little better I decided to go to the spa cause really it will help relief stress,cause I'm too sexy to stress. Like really, Humble yourself dray.

I put on a loose grey crop top with some black leggings with gray and clear flipflops.I slipped on a necklace made my way downstairs and got on snapchat.

I went ahead posted a picture and went to my car and drove to Brii's Beauty Bar

I went ahead posted a picture and went to my car and drove to Brii's Beauty Bar. Top Beauty place in Memphis. I signed in for my appointment,and sat till someone called me. I also wanted to get honey blonde. highlights. "DrayBae!?"Brii called out. I stood upand hugged her,"Hey brii. How are you doing?" I ask as she led me to a spa seat. "Girl,I am good,and yourself?"She asked as i slipped off my shoes. I shrugged,"Could have better days."I reply and she nodded and began my food bath and I turned on the chair so it could vibrate and massage. She then took the golden face cleansing mask and gently rubbed it along my face and cucumbers on my eyes. I relaxed and listened to all the ladies gossip. I heard the door open and brii talking and lead someone to the chair next to me.

"Drayla..Can we talk?"I hear camyrns voice say. "Yeah,wassup?"I ask. "I just wanna apoligize for believing those fake messages and not coming to you first about it..Cause honestly I feel horrible cause you my bestfriend and I know you wouldn't turn your back on me like I did you no matter what the situation is or was."She says. "You know I can't stay mad at you. You will forever be my lil' trick."I say with a smile. "And you will forever be my lil' bitch."She says and we dapped eachother up and did our handshake even though we were laying back.

Got my bestfriend back!

Drana Moore

Drana Moore- Forever blessed

Drana Moore- Forever blessed. ~Lunch date with Tash.😘😘

I got likes and comments fast as hell but anyway me and tash were about to go to The cheesecake factory. We made our way to my car and I rode us to The cheese cake factory. We got us a table and waited for our waiter.