I laughed and pulled my self up kissing him again.

"And my wish came true too. I married two guys. A J.D and a Jacques."

He made a face. "You are gonna tease me now aren't you?"

"Now what kind of wife would I be if I didn't." I giggled and kissed him again.

This is gonna be a long  and exciting new journey.

5  YEARS LATER

"Stop it. Someone can see us and think there is something between us." I whispered. He came a little closer smirking.

"Let them think that. I want it to be true anyways."

"We agreed we'll just be friends. I told you're not my type."

"You don't have a type."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't. You want me as much as I want you."

"Well." I smirked. "You can't have me."

"Are you sure of that."

I bit my lower lip. His blue eyes pierced my soul. He put a lock of hair behind my ear and he brushed my lips with his thumb.

"I bet if I kiss you now you won't push me away."

"I dare you to. It will be much easier to tell people why you'll lose your ability to make kids."

"You are all bark but no bite." His hands slipped behind my neck and pulled me closer.

"I swear if you do something..." I started but he cut me off.

"I'll take the risk." His lips found mine. He pushed me against the tree and kept on kissing me. I started pushing him away but I ended tucking on his shirt and kissed him back.

"I knew you like me." He whispered over my lips and kissed me again.

"Go to hell Marco." I kissed him back roughly.

(Julie's p.o.v)

"Look at them. They remind me of young us." I smiled and looked at J.D who was brining the popcorn and making a face.

"We are still young."

We sat on the balcony and watched his nephew Marco and my little sister Madie making out. Since they were kids they kept on arguing and fighting. Me and J.D had a bet that they will have feelings for each other the moment they turned teenagers. He told me is unlikely since Marco was a womenizer. But I knew something he didn't. When they were five Madie and Marco had their first kiss. And I knew it. From that moment I knew it.

"Maybe this is little creepy." I looked at J.D.

"It is. But who cares." He smiled and pulled me in his lap.

"Now sugar. Kiss me first then go and make me a sandwich." I puffed.

"Go and mow the lawn first."

He chuckled and kissed my neck.

"Woman you make me crazy."

"Just like always." I brushed my nose of his and smiled.

"I love you husband."

"I love you too wife."

I smiled and leaned to kiss him when little Jade came running.

"Mommy, mommy." She climbed into us and sat in J.D's lap too. He brushed her hair with his fingertips.