Deceptive Truth And Evil Lies

ERMAHGERD THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF THE READS AND VOTES IT'S JUST ASDFGHJKL; *runs around uncontrollably* WHAT IS AIR?!  I JUST REALIZED ON THE LAST CHAPTER MY MOM'S PHONE PUT DESTINATION INSTEAD OF PROCRASTINATION AND I JUST ADLIHFIWNF. OK, JUST SO ALL OF YOU KNOW I REALLY REALLY REALLY REAAAAALY HAVE TO PISS RIGHT NOW. OKAI ON WITH THE SEXIENESS OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________

~*~~~*~Neon's P.O.V.~*~~~*~

I woke up and I was on the bathroom floor. Why am I in here? The memories of last night flooded my head. Ooooooh yeah, that's right, Dahvie kissed another girl. Why did he do that though? Am I not good enough? I held Homicide close to my chest and realized that I was still in the dress from last night. I'm hungry but I don't wanna go out there, nopenopenopenopenope. I wonder what time it is. I looked on my phone and it said it was 12:30 PM (A/N: That's the one for afternoon, right? XD). Oh, it's afternoon already? Well then, thanks for the notice sun! Damn, sun, haven't you got any decency or manners? I'm cold too, I'm hungry and cold. Maybe if I just sneak out then I can jack some food and my jacket. I need a plan of action, ok, I think I got it. I'm going to need a rope, duct tape, an elephant, marshmallows and dice. I don't think we have those though so i'm just going to have to use my AMAZING ninja skills to get them. NINJA SKILLS, GOOOO! I quietly stood up and unlocked the door, still holding Homicide, and sneaked out of the bathroom and quietly closed the door. I saw Dahvie, Jayy and his boyfriend and Vanity and Damion I think his name was. Everyone was confersing quietly so I couldn't hear what they were saying. Well my ninja skills aren't going to work in a situation like this so time for plan B....Run into the kitchen, grab some food and run back before they can catch me and if they do them I shall push everyone onto each other and scream sacrifice. I ran into the kitchen before they could do anything. I shoved food into the jacket and ran out and almost made it to the room but someone tackled me to the ground. DAMNIT THIS WAS A GOOD PLAN TOO! Gosh!

"Neon! DON'T GO BACK IN THE BATHROOM! I MISS YOOOUU!" Vanity yelled.

"But I haven't been gone for that long, silly." I said.

"NOOOO! IT'S BORING! I gotta listen to these to fuckers," she motioned to Jayy and Dahvie, "talk about tour, watch the news-the fucking news! They are being boring little penis heads!" She said.

"Hey, what the fuck?!" Jayy and Dahvie said at the same time.

"NOT TAKING IT BACK!" She yelled and I laughed.

"I can't stay out here." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because Dahvie was mean." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked and got off me and sat criss cross apple sauce.

"HIM." I pointed at Dahvie, "Was a meanie!" I said.

"Oooooh this is about last night, isn't it? You two gotta talk." She said and sat down on the couch.

"Why?" I asked and stood up.

"Because you do, that's why." She said.

"Oh...Ok?" I said, confused, and Dahvie walked up to me.

"Neon, please, can we talk?" Dahvie asked and I sighed and nodded.

"Fine." I said.

I followed Dahvie into our room and he closed the door. I sat on the bed and held Homicide close to my chest and Dahvie sat next to me on the bed.

"Neon, what you think happened last night didn't happen. It's totally different." He said.

"Mmmhmm sure." I said.