One Who Does All They Can Always Feels The Worst

ATTENTION! Please go re-read Lyric's P.O.V. in chapter 'Dark Rooms and Murderous Minds :O' It won't make any sense in this chapter if you don't! :) Anyway, thank you for reading and here is another glorious chapter :D

~~~~~Dahvie's P.O.V.~~~~~

 We were talking when I felt my phone vibrate. Who's calling? I took out my phone and read the caller ID 'Monster <3'. I quickly pressed the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Neon?!" I said.

"H-hello Rainbow." She said.

"Neon! Are you ok?!" I said remembering the video.

"Yeah. J-just fine. I've had awesomer days though." She said. She sounded on the verge of tears.

"God. I've been so worried. It's nice to hear your voice." I said.

"It's nice to hear yours too, can you put me on speaker?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem Monster." I said.

"Is that neon?!" Jayy and Vanity shouted.

"Yeah." I said.

Jayy rushed over to the couch and Vanity knocked down the table and ninja jumped over it all while not breaking the plate she was holding. Sally took over while Vanity rushed over here. Neon giggled. 

"Neon?! Are you ok?!" Vanity shouted.

"Yes, but, chill out Vanity. If Lyric hears me i'm dead. Literally." She said.

"Oh. Sorry Neon." She said.

"It's ok. It's good to hear from you." She said

"Hey Neon. Good to hear that your alive. Don't worry, you'll be back with us soon." Jayy said and I smiled.

"Good. I miss you pickle." She said and he heard him chuckle.

"I miss you to, you hyper mother fucker." He said and she giggled.

"It's not the same without you." I said.

It's true. It's been so quiet and boring. She was the life of the party, no offence to anybody. So what if she was crazy and hyper and childish? That's what made her fun. That's one of the reasons why I love her.

"You bet it's not." Vanity said, agreeing with me.

"I know, it's not the same without you guys either." She said.

Vanity dropped the plate she was holding and it made a loud crash. Maybe a little too loud.

"Crap! I'm sorry Neon! I dropped the plate I was holding." Vanity said.

 "It's ok- crap. I think she's coming! I gotta go!" She whisper yelled.

"Monster! Please..." I said.

"Rainbow. I'll be ok." She said. Bullshit she will.

"I'm not so sure." I said.

"If I stay on the phone, she'll hear you and i'll be in big trouble." She said and I sighed. She's right.

"Ok. Just...text me. ok?" I said.

"I will. Don't worry, i'll be fine." She said.

"Love you monster." I said.

"Love you too rainbow, bye." She said.

"NEON! Who is your worthless ass talking to?!" I heard Lyric yell.