Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust.

There CeCe, there is your fucking dramatic penguin.  Do you know how long it took me to catch Lovelace?! Let alone what it took me to bribe him. I hope you're happy because I had to bitch slap Gloria and Mumble. Damn. XD XD XD ARE YOU HAPPY FOR ME!? I INCLUDED SALLY! WOOHOO FOR ME! XD ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

******Neon's P.O.V.******

I walked off of the bus with Dahvie's hand in mine. I smiled and giggled a little, his hand feels warm. I'm kind of curious, what does a club look like? I've never been to one. Oooooh do they serve lollipops? I'm a greedy bitch when it comes to lollipops. I put the lollipop that Sally gave me in my bra before we left so, YAY! I like Dum Dum's., Dum Dum's are yum yum. I giggled again causing Dahvie to chuckle. That rhymed!

"What is so funny Neon?" Dahvie asked.

"Dum Dum's and yum yum rhyme!" I said and he chuckled again.

"Of course." He said while smiling.

"Is it going to be scary?" I asked while smiling a little. I like scary things, they're funny.

"No, it'll be fun. Dancing, music and drinks, just a bunch of fun. Just don't get lost." Vanity said.

"Hey! That was only one time! And I wasn't lost." I said.

"Oh really? Then why were you aimlessly wandering around Wal-Mart yelling my name?" She asked.

"Because.....Because you were lost!" I said.

"Oh, ok, sure Neon." She said.

Yeah, I got lost in Wal-Mart. I stopped to look at the lobsters that were in the tank and then Vanity just disappeared. I don't like admitting it though. I mean who gets lost in wal-mart? Hehe I do. We got to the club and we walked inside. The music was loud like BBBBOOOOOMMM loud and strobe lights we flashing everywhere. I giggled, the lights were co colorful! We went to the bar thing and sat down. I've only had alcohol once and I think I got drunk. It was in a game of truth or dare, I was acting really weird. Apparently I was dancing around with underwear on my head and throwing pretzels everywhere, according to Vanity.

"Fuck yeah, let's get drunk." Vanity said.

"Vanity, I said I wasn't getting drunk. Remember what happened last time." I said and we both laughed.

"Yeah, that was really weird." She said.

"What happened last time?" Dahvie asked.

"Well, Lyric brought a few friends over and one of them dared Neon to get drunk and she had never had alcohol so we didn't know how she was going to act. Then she got drunk and let's just say that she ended up with underwear on her head and she was throwing pretzels everywhere." She said and they laughed.

"What the fuck Neon?" Jayy asked while smiling and I giggled and looked at him.

"Hi." I said while waving.

"Whatever, let's drink bitches!"

she ordered a few shots and downed them all and Jayy did the same. I am not drinking, i'm just not in the mood. I looked over and saw that Dahvie wasn't drinking, I wonder why.

"Why aren't you drinking Rainbow?" I asked.

"If you're not drinking then neither am I, Monster." He said.

"No, Rainbow, I don't wanna be a party pooper. Hehe I said poop. You have fuuuuun." I said and giggled.

"Nope." He said.