cotton candy, monster, and hide and seek.

(note: i know i updated yesterday but, i wanted to update again today so :P i hope you don't mind :D)

~Neon's p.o.v.~

i woke up and dahvie's arms were around me. teehee, i can hear his heart beat. thump thump, thump thump. teehee, its so cool. c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e s-o-n-g song. if you think that we can't sing it faster then you're wrong. but it'll help if you just sing along! ooohhhh C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G SONG! i'm bored and hungry. oooh! i wonder if they have booberries, or frankenberries, or my favorite.....COUNT CHOCULA! yummy. but i don't wanna wake him up. i easily got myself out. i'm very skinny, but, i can eat a lot and like not gain a pound. yeah, my friends are jealous. i got out of bed and i looked for my favorite cereals. nope, nothing. i looked for someone but they all were all sleeping. i skipped up to the bus driver.

"hey, can we stop at walmart real quick? i just want to get some cereal!" i said and she laughed.

i looked closer and saw that it was sally driving the bus. wait what? oh i'll just go with it. it's to early for this confusingness!

"sure but, you'll have to make it quick. ok?" she said.

"you can count on me captain!" i said and saluted. she laughed.

we stopped at the nearest walmart and i literally ran inside. i got looks as i dashed through the aisles. what? you can't tell me that you haven't literally ran into walmart for something. i got to the cereal aisles and they had all three! so i got them all. i saw the cotton candy....hmmmm.....MINE! i got like five bags of the cotton candy. i would've gotten more but you should've seen the bags! they were huge! like jack and the beanstalk huge! i smiled as the lady behind me gave me a weird look. yes, i am still in my clothes from yesterday. i put my stuff on the belty movie thingie. the cashier laughed and rang up my stuff.

"would you like to buy a monster? two for one." he said.

i didn't need to think twice. when do you ever see monster on a two for one sale? NEVER! that's when. that's like asking when cotton candy will stop existing. never.

"yes! i'll take four monsters." i smiled and he rang them up.

"ok, that will be twenty-eighty three miss." he said and i handed him the money and i left.

i only had two bags and i ran to the bus and got in. i set the bags on the counter and i saw that jayy and dahvie were up. lyric and vanity don't get up till like 1:30. i grabbed two monsters out of the bag and tossed one to jayy and the other to dahvie.

"merry fucking Christmas." i said and smiled. i was hugged my jayy and dahvie.

"i fucking love you." jayy said.

"i know! i'm so loveable!" i said and laughed.

they let me go and i put up my cereal. i took count chocula back out and poured me a bowl and i sat down and started eating it. yummy.

"what are you eating?" dahvie asked.

"food." i said, taking a bite.

"well no shit Sherlock." dahvie said.

"you have no shit? well Sherlock will be on the case in a minute. please take a number and wait while i give you all the fucks that i don't have." i said and smiled at him.

"i like her." jayy said and i threw a dry piece of cereal at his nose.

"i'm eating count chocula you big dork." i said to dahvie.

"oh...pffft i knew that." dahvie said.

"surrrrreeee you did. and i'm spongebob. see!" i said and did the spongebob laugh perfectly.