We Are All Born To Die And We All Die Alone

OMG GUISE THANKS YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS, COMMENTS, FOLLOWS AND VOTES! I CAN'T EVEN *violently cries* I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 *hugs you all tightly* :') I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW. CRYING.

____________~~~_________~~~___________~~~____________~~~_________~~~______~__~

♥♪♫♣♠☼Neon's P.O.V.♥♪♫♣♠☼

"No NO NO! THIS ISN'T FAIR! I DEMAND A REMATCH! YOU CHEATED!" I yelled out of rage.

We were playing Monopoly and Vanity was winning, I was almost broke. Vanity has this stratagy and always ends up owning most of the board. This, is why I don't play Monopoly with her. I always lose when I'm pitted against her. She simply smirked.

"You shouldn't have played if you weren't prepard to lose! I'M RICH BITCHES!" She said.

"Screw you." I said, huffing and crossing my arms.

"Oh, come on bitch it's just a game." Jayy said.

"You lost too." I said.

"That's because that hoe took my money." Jayy said, pointing to Vanity.

"Hoe?" Vanity said, raising one eyebrow.

"You heard me. H-O-E with a capital H." Jayy said.

"Take that back you DICKWAD!" Vanity yelled.

"MAKE ME, WAL-MART." Jayy yelled back.

"AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSSED TO MEAN, YOU PUSSYWAGON?!" Vanity yelled.

"I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE A WHORE, BUT IF YOU WENT TO A SPERM BANK THEY'D ACCEPT YOUR SPIT!" Jayy yelled

"DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!" Vanity yelled

"Do what?" I asked, getting confused.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Jayy yelled.

"Do what?!" I asked again.

"OH, BELIEVE ME, I WILL!" Vanity yelled.

"DON'T YOU DARE YOU BITCH." Jayy yelled.

"Do WHAT?!" I asked again.

"IMMA DO IT, IMMA SAY IT." She said.

"Oh no." Dahvie said.

"DON'T YOU-" Jayy said

"DOLLA MAKE ME HOLLA HONEY BOO-BOO CHILD!" She said.

"GOD DAMN IT!" Jayy yelled.

I laughed, remembering the video Vanity did on that. Vanity and Jayy started laughing and soon Dahvie joined in. They're such idiots! I stopped recording and saved the video. I wanna orange. They're so stupid. I don't like Monopoly, everyone turns into a bitch in monopoly. This was an interesting turn of events though. Do you think if Voldemort played Monopoly he’d just kill everyone? I want candy om nom nom nom. Candy is yummy, so are human souls. I mean what.

“Alright bitches, game over.” Vanity said, starting to putting the game away.

I laid my head in Dahvie’s lap. I’m bored. I’m going to text Andy, Andy is fun to talk to. Dahvie played with my hair, making my smile.

(A/N: N=Neon, A=Andy, you know the drill haha XD)

N: omg, Vanity owned us all in Monopoly XD Jayy flipped shit though hahaha

A: I’d always figured she’d be a little fuck at Monopoly lol why’d he flip shit? XD

N: ‘cause Vanity took all of his money & called her a hoe & the argument was so funny XD