Chapter 31 "Do you want more children?"

Start from the beginning

"Hey Kylie. Come over here for a second." I said across the table.

She nodded and quickly came to my side.

"Is everything ok with Justin? He seems really shady today." I asked. Kylie had a really nervous look in her eyes.

"I have an idea of why. Cam we speak somewhere private?"

Sam's P.O.V

"Kylie and I slept together," Justin said nervously.

I looked at him with a bit of shock. When I moved in I could never imagine him ever having a relationship. Especially not having sex.

"What's wrong? You used protection right?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, of course!" he said quickly. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"Well you and Alex waited until you got married. I've only been dating Kylie for a few months. Aren't you disappointed?" he asked.

I just chuckled.

"Justin. You're a very smart guy. You're really nice and you're going to be 17 in 8 months. As long as she doesn't get pregnant I don't see anything wrong with it."

He looked shocked. "But you and Alex-"

"Alex and I were dating secretly for a whole year. Plus, I had feelings for her since we were both little kids. If we weren't sneaking around I bet we would have done it sooner." I said honestly.

Justin’s face cleared up of any worry and he smiled.

"Thanks Sam. I appreciate it." he said and led us out of the washroom stall to be exposed to a smiling Alex and Kylie blushing while standing next to her.

"My little brother is growing up!" Alex said as she ran over to us and pinched Justin’s cheeks.

"Thanks," he muttered. Kylie giggled before walking off with Justin's hand around her waist.

"I can't believe it. If feels like yesterday that he was blackmailing us," Alex said while laughing.

"Yeah, and that was just a year and a half ago when we were just friends, were unmarried, and didn't have Aveena." I said back while chuckling.

"Wow, and to think we have over 60 years ahead of us still." she said but then she made a disgusted face.

"What is it?" Confusing much?

"We're going to be old and wrinkly!" she shrieked quietly with a horrified expression.

I busted out laughing to the point if where I couldn't breathe.  Alex looked at me before glaring.

"Baby, you're still going to be beautiful when you're old and wrinkly," I said honestly.

Alex smiled at me but then glared at me, "you're only saying that because you will be too."

"True," I joked which earned me a punch in the arm. It didn't hurt now. Finally, things are the way they're supposed to be.

"I'll punch harder next time. Don't worry," she said. Great, she knows that I'm talking to myself in my head again.

"I should get that checked out. At least you’re not as strong as you were when you were pregnant. " I told her jokingly.

Alex looked at me as if she were thinking about something.

"Do you want more children?" She asked.

"' Of course,” I answered truthfully. “Aveena's going to need a little brother or sister."