Chapter 7 "Surprise Surprise"

Alex and Sam sat everyone down and turned off the tv soon distractions would be made " oh no your pregnant aren't you?" Jason said " what? No of course not I'm a virgin!" Emma and Jason let out a sigh of release " were actually here' Sam cut in' to tell you guys about something that has been going on for the last year" Justin sat quietly while holding his hands together " Sam and I have been dating since the first day he moved here, we both found out how we felt about each other and it just happened" Emma let out a slight smile " we know" she said looking at Alex " we've known since the beginning and also know that you two haven't done anything too serious yet" said Jason while getting up " why didn't you guys say anything?!" Alex was really confused and relieved at the same time " because we trust both of you, you wouldn't do anything stupid or runaway, plus we know how great Sam is for you so we are ok with it" Alex ran and hugged Jason " thank you guys so much, but there's one more thing" Emma arched an eyebrow and stood up " during my 17th birthday Sam umm....sort of umm...proposed to me....." Emma and Jason stared at each other " shouldn't you guys wait until after you have set jobs?" " I love Alex so much and I will never change how I feel about her so why not get married now?" Sam said making a good point " it just takes a long time to plan a wedding so you wouldn't be able to unless you go to Vegas, especially this time of year" Alex looked at sam " actually, we already got everything set up...even the dress" Emma looked shocked " you went dress shopping without me?" " actually, that project about weddings and the things that you liked most were selected for our wedding so only the dress is kind of a surprise, but believe me mom, you love this dress" Emma and Jason looked at each other again " well then we better set up the last minute touches, when did you set it for?" Jason said hoping it was at least a month away " next Saturday actually, we called some close Frieda to meet us at the beach wearing nice clothing for a picture so Sam can make a painting, which he will so our wedding is a huge surprise to everyone. No one else but you guys and us know" Alex was good at convincing so everyone was going to show up.

Since school was now over and it was summer vacation, everyone was using the entire day to set up the last minute touches for the wedding "so where is your reception going to be?" Emma asked " at the theater, since Alex works there they let her take it for the night, and they even let us have the limo" Sam was so excited that he was shaking a bit when he answered. " what colour so you want the candy to be again?" Jason was holding the bags up " black and white, so it matches with the tables" Alex had a notepad in her hand and was just about to check off the last thing when Justin ran towards her " is the limo giving out free rides??" he was jumping up and down " yes it is!" Alex answered, patting him on the back " alright! Hey max guess what!" he screamed while running towards max. Since Alex already bought the dress, she didn't have to sorry about that. 

The say before the wedding, Alex went to pick up her dress at the store " you will look beautiful, and good luck on the marriage!" Alex smiled at that but started to feel a little light headed " you think so? And thank y--" Alex then fell to the ground and fainted " oh my god I better call Sam! the cashier said,knowing that SAM is Alex's fiancee, and ran to the  phone to  call " yes Sam! Please come to the brides boutique quickly Alex has fainted ,she won't wake up but she's breathing!" the cashier screamed into the phone ( they had his number since Alex left it with then in case anything happened to the dress or decorations) "Oh my god I'll be there right away!" Sam dropped everything that he was doing and ran to the car while screaming for Emma and Jason to come with him "She fainted and won't get up but she's breathing!" Sam was already in the drivers seat and Alex's parents popped in along with Justin "Drive quickly please!" Justin said. In two minutes they were at the boutique and Alex was laying down on the sofa "Thank god your here, we put her on the couch but I think you should bring her to the hospital" The sales lady said "Thank you for taking care of her, I'll tell you how everything goes" And with that Sam helped put Alex in the back seat and they all drove off quickly to the hospital. When they arrived Alex was immediately put into her own private room (The entire family has insurance) for the doctors to take some tests.

"Good news folks" an older woman, which was Alex's paediatrician, came out "What's wrong with her?" Sam asked while crying a bit "She's not eating enough and probably skipped breakfast this morning, as long as she goes back to eating the usual she will be perfectly fine" Emma and Jason were very relieved, especially Sam. "Hey baby, are you ok?" Sam asked Alex still crying a bit "Yeah, just a bit hungry, why are you crying?" Alex was confused of why Sam was so sad "I can't ever lose you Alex, I can't handle seeing you in pain, please don't stop eating I love you way too much to see you sick" Sam was hugging Alex tightly "Don't worry, I'll go back to eating the usual again, I just wanted to look perfect for the wedding" Alex said looking down "You already do look perfect!" Sam said surprised and fully honest "Aww thanks, so do you" they hugged for a bit and gave each other a peck on the lips before heading back home hand in hand.

"Alex!" Justin ran to Alex giving her a hug which everyone was surprised about "You're ok" "Yes I am, you should be in bed by now it's 1:00 am." Justin smiled "I guess your right, you should be going to bed to, only one more day until your wedding" Alex smiled "Yes, we should all go to bed and have a relaxing day tomorrow" And with that everyone went upstairs to their bedrooms and Sam wen't into Alex's bedroom even though he had his own now, just so he could watch over her.

"Hey Alex?" Sam asked quietly as Alex was tying up her hair "Yeah?" "Are you ready to be married to me?" Sam asked a bit shyly "Of course I am! Theres nothing in the world that would stop me from being yours, unless you didn't want to be with me" Alex said crossing her arms while saying the last part in a sarcastic tone "well good, I can't wait, and I just realized that we technically already have the same last name so that won't be a problem" Sam said lightly punching Alex's arm "I'm so happy my parents are happy for us, now we can have a great life with everyone!" Alex said excitedly while she started kissing Sam "Let's go to sleep, we need to relax as much as we can since you know what happens after the wedding and reception" Sam said winking and ran to the bed and hid underneath the covers "Oh yeah we do" Alex said and followed.

Sorry for another short chapter but the next one will be longer and probably more descriptive! Please comment telling me what I should fix/change or even grammatical errors since I do most of my typing on my iPod and send it to myself. Hope you enjoyed :)!