Chapter 23 "Don't Tell Anyone"

Here's Chapter 23!!! I planned out the rest of the chapters already and will be uploading every friday! There are about 10 more and then a new story is coming out! Fan if you want to keep updated. It'll be a teacher student one but trust me... they met in a compleately different way ;)

Vote, Comment, and Fan if you like :)

~Xo AmySousa oX~

                                                                                  ~~~

Recap: Alex’s P.O.V

“Alex, sometimes the pills don’t work. When was your last period?” That question struck me. I haven’t had my period since a bit more than three weeks before the wedding.

“It’s been 11 weeks. Three weeks before the wedding. But it doesn’t matter. I’ve been on birth control since a whole month before the wedding.”

Doctor Davidson gave me a look “Well, the type of birth control that you’ve been using probably had to be taken the week after your period coming, not the week before.”

Oh. My. God. The doctor is right. Now everything makes sense. The weight gain, my eating habits changing, my senses getting stronger.

I’m two months Pregnant.

                                                               ------------------------------------

Pregnant. I, Alexandra Henries Johnson, am pregnant. How the heck am I going to do this? I’m only 18 for crying out loud!  Of course I can do this, my job is so flexible that I could probably bring the baby with me everyday. There’s even a little daycare in the theater and many programs for children two and up. How am I going to tell Sam?

“Alex?” the doctor asked worried.

“Yah?” What else was I suppose to say? I was in shock!

“Would you like to book an ultrasound?” the doctor asked. Right, I forgot about those things.

“Y-yeah. Sure. Can I do that without telling my parents though?” Dr. Davidson looked at me skeptically so I went on.

“It’s just, my husband is currently in New York and I want him to be the first to know or at least be here when I tell everyone.” Dr. D nodded and shot me an understanding look before asking me some more questions.

“This isn’t much of my business but you got married before you were pregnant? I’m assuming yes since this is a surprise to you.”

I nodded my head and smiled, “Yes, we love each other and have for a very long time so we didn’t see a reason to wait.” He smiled at me.

“My wife Mary and I did the same. Back then it was normal to date younger so we got married at 16 and had our first son, Jackson, at 2.” The way he said her name was so sweet. I could tell that he was in love.