Chapter 15 "Liar liar, you're now fired"

Hello readers, this will be the last chapter for a while since I am going to brazil for three weeks. This is the chapter that will kick off the stories new direction. If I get a chance to I will update while in Brazil and if not, as soon as I get back. Please Vote, comment, and become a fan. I'm starting to lose hope with this story and the support would really help me :) BTW Pic of what Sam look like with lighter hair on the side --->

- Xo AmySousa oX

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to see Alex getting ready for work unaware that I was awake. As soon as she took her towel off I whistled that little tune that perverted old men whistle from their cars towards little girls.

 “Pervert” Alex said as she bent down to kiss me “Good morning, are you sure your OK to go to work today since the incident?” I asked Alex worried about what happened yesterday

“Yah, I’ll just keep an eye out… and wear a bullet proof vest just in case” she responded trying to act brave but I could hear the fear in her voice.

“Are you sure? I could miss my meeting an- “No” she interrupted me “This meeting is a big deal for you. If all goes well you can open your studio to the public and sell more paintings and works of yours,” she said while brushing my hair out of my face. I should probably get a hair cut.

“Alright fine, but please be careful and make sure that Sarah and Jacob are with you the entire time” They better protect her.

“Sarah told Jacob that she is sick today, but he will so there’s nothing you have to worry about. I’m going to leave earlier to record the songs Cleo sent me,” Alex said a bit more enthusiastically, probably because of the Cleo thing.

That might explain why mike called in sick this morning. Maybe he caught the cold from Sarah or vice versa?

“Alright, I love you baby, have a great day” I said while kissing her again

“I love you too” She responded before kissing me back.

Alex's P.O.V

I really wish that Sam would worry less. I’ll be fine. Since Cleo spoke to me in Brazil, she sent me many emails and a few days ago she sent me the instrumental part of the songs that she wants me to record for the movie. All I have to do is record my singing and that should only take about 10 hours so I’ll be done today. I skipped breakfast today since I want to lose a bit of weight. It’s only breakfast so it’s not a big deal. I’ll still eat a few crackers at lunch and dinner with the fam.

“Good morning Jacob” I said as soon as I saw him downstairs ready to drive with me to work

“Good morning Miss. How are you?”

“I’m alright, you can call me Alex you know,” I said back. Yes, I may be rich, but I’m not stuck up. I hate when people refer to me as “Ms., Misses, Mistress, and all of those names. My name is Alexandra and I’m proud of it so that and Alex is what I like to be called.