He snorted with a chuckle, which I have to admit, was very weird and laughable at the same time.

"Why the hell would you name your stuffed animal Carrot?" He asked.

"He's a rabbit!"

"It's  a rabbit," he cut me off.

I groaned in frustration, "Are you even going to listen to my story?"

"Oh, there's a story to it?" He jokingly said.

I gave him a light shove and continued on with my story, "So, Carrot. He was my favorite stuffed rabbit. I had like, three of them, but none could ever compare to Carrot. He had these big green eyes that had tiny glitters in them, and his mouth was perpetually outstretched into this cute smile."

"Sounds creepy to me," Jack rolled his eyes.

I sighed, "Have you ever loved anything at all?"

His expression changed, and his eyes intently looked at me, "Yes."

Not too long after, it was time for him to start doing his job, and fortunately, the crew wasn't too bothered about me hanging around in the set. They even offered me a seat near where the scene was going to take place. 

The entire set was buzzing with work, powder makeup and scripts. Jack was on the other side of the beach where we were at, reading a stack of paper while talking to Manny. 

So far, one girl has talked to me— Zoe, one of the makeup artists. She was lightly powdering Deandra's face, who was a few feet away from me.

"How'd you two meet?" She asked, then ducked her head a little bit. "If you don't mind me by asking..."

"I had a stash of fan mail that accidentally got sent out one day, and he probably wasn't bored enough to take a look at them," I replied while staring at Deandra's pursed lips.

"He always checks out fan mail," Zoe added. "He just might be one of the very few celebrities who do it."

"Excuse me?" Deandra snapped back and her eyes flew open. "I check my fan mail too, you know?"

I caught Zoe rolling her eyes as she walked past me.

"Yeah... Only when she's filmed for it," she whispered as she transferred to the other side of the set where Jack was.

I shrugged and Deandra called me from my side, "What's so special about those letters you sent anyway? I mean, he — we get thousands every day, so I don't see how could the stash you sent make his head turning for you."

"You aren't even that pretty," I heard her mumble under her breath.

I looked away from her. I learned it's best to ignore those remarks... after years of being bullied for being blonde and such. Which made me remember Robin, the hero of Elsa the blonde...

"Hey, Els," Jack was lightly poking my shoulder when I woke up. It was nearly sundown, and I must've slept the entire time of the filming.

"You sleep so awfully soundly," he teased. "And cute, too."

Got no time for your moves, Jack.

"What time is it?" I asked him, and I fixed my position on the chair.

He frowned slightly, realizing that his attempt was futile, "It's almost six in the evening."

My groggy eyes suddenly shot wide open as I realized that I really should be going home.

"Hey, wait," Jack called me out as I got up and started to walk away. "I barely talked to you today, and something might come up tomorrow, and you might not want to talk to me again."

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "Daddy is gonna kill me if he finds out that I've been gone for the whole day."

His face fell for a moment, and I felt so sad to reject him yet again. 

"Please, angel?" He pleaded, batting his eyes. 

Damn, how can I say no to that?

"Fine," I gave up with a sigh. "An hour."

"Great!" He took both of my hands and dragged me near the coastline with a bright smile on his face.

The waves were cool, and although the salty scent of the sea was one of the little things I hated the most, somehow being with Jack made me forget all the sand in my toes and the frizz of my hair. We stopped in front of a light blue boat tied to the dock —bobbing gently against the waves. On its side was Daydream written in script.

"Midnight driving is so last season," he started. "So why not a boat this time?"

A/N: Bow to the queen of slow updates... oh wait. I don't think I'm queen enough for that title, but y'all must agree that I update slowly, right?

Thanks for all who have waited for this chapter. I keep on losing my mojo to make more because the story's running low on reads and spontaneous comments, so I don't really have much to care about to update.

Anywhale, hooray a Dreamboat reference. Ah, I love that book. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

Is it me, or I just really imagine Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Jack Frost? Hair (but white), face and accent in all?

I SHOULD MAKE A FANFIC WHERE JACK FROST IS DOWNRIGHT BRITISH. 

If I do, I'll consider that the utmost sin I've ever done (besides Chat Noir being British)

xoxo,
Julienne

P.S: I'm gonna try to re-write the book, since I got this idea of putting up random lyrics on top before each chapter, so I can be as aesthetic as possible.

Dear Jack ➳ A Jelsa Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें