Twenty One: Incredible Things

I broke the 1D game by adding T.Swizzle back into this book. Merry Christmas, by the way. Hope y'all had a great time, and I hope y'all remembered Louis's birthday and stuff :3

Sorry to all the Non-Directioners around here. I haven't been too sensitive about that, huh? Next time, I'll post a video with the song dedication along with the chapter, so y'all know what we're talking about ^u^

This oughta be a mainstream song, so I guess there is no need for that :3

Hope you all like the new chapter, even though it's shorter...

 - - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳     

"Are you completely out of your mind?" I whisper-shouted across the window. I put the phone line down, and waited for his reply.

"I just don't feel like sleeping yet," he shrugged. "And you seem like sleeping is out of your agenda, too, so why not not sleep together?"

Okay, that sounded a bit wrong.

"Okay, that sounded a bit wrong," he quickly added.

Exactly.

"But still," he said. "It's not like I'm going to kidnap you, or anything. Just a nice friendly drive."

"What if we get seen, and another article shows up?" I worriedly asked back. 

He shrugged once more, "Eh, I don't mind that. Do you?"

Good question. Do I really mind that?

"No... I guess," I answered back. "I'll be down in a sec."

The windows were down and the headlights were turned off as we cruised down the more urban area of North Carolina. It was a bit like New York in a nutshell— bright lights, skyscrapers, but with a sky full of stars. That was one thing that I always loved during the night here. We weren't that modernized to cloud the skies with heavy smoke that covered the stars.

Jack's eyes were barely on the road, as they were fixated on mine. He was telling me all about what had happened during the day, why he wasn't at the set, and other things that were absolutely normal for people like him.

"So, we were sent back all the way to California earlier," he started. "For another interview segment."

"Wow," I exclaimed. "That seemed to be pretty exhausting."

"It is," he replied with a small smile. "At least I got to lug around this baby back here, so we can drive out here whenever we want to."

His car was pretty neat, actually— modern, compared to Robin's vintage convertible. If I can recall correctly, this is one of them Porsche cars that almost everyone is dying for, but don't have the dough to get it.

Nothing was on the backseat, and everything was slick and sleek. He seemed to like darker colors, as they were very apparent in the car seating. It seemed like a bachelor's pad inside, except it moved, and it smelled like leather.