Fifteen: Hey Angel

The title is dedicated to Track One of Made in the A.M. I just can't wait to use up all my savings for that album <///3

Anyways, enjoy this chapter... which is twice and a half as longer as all the other chapters, with a whopping 2500+ word count. Yay! I just felt nice and inspired enough to do so :3

So, enjoy and please do vote!

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳

"You what?!", my laptop's speakers blasted with Vera's shriek. "Tell me you're absolutely kidding."

I nodded, "It's true."

"No way. No. Way.", Vera Lynn continued her screaming parade. "Please tell me that the paparazzi is not on our lawn right now."

"No, they are not.", I replied with a giggle. "It's just a day of spending time with him."

"Day of spending time with him.", she snickered. "A day of spending time, a day of time, a day of, a day, day, day...te. Date."

I tried my best not to fangirl and giggle along with her. 

Well, I've already done that last night, barely slept through it all, and I think I've ran out of the fangirling feeling.

Wait, nope.

"It's just... I don't know!", I told her.

I just spent almost two hours on trying to explain to her what had happened, from the very first letter, 'till the last e-mail. She basically lost it when she found out that Dad accidentally mailed them all.

"Does Dad know this?", she asked me.

I shook my head, "He doesn't, but it's his fault. I wouldn't have done this without him."

It was around midnight there in London, and Vera had just returned from a study session with a few of her friends. She had told me a lot about her new life there, and so far she was happy, and she felt like she belonged to the group.

"I've also been seeing someone," she said out of the blue. "I do not know how he feels, but all I know is that I feel special to him."

"Really? I need to know the name.", I pressed my face into the screen of my laptop, like a real smooth stalker.

Vera rolled her eyes, "I never keep secrets from you, now do I?"

"Even now you shouldn't.", I pressed on.

"Avery," she said with a deep breath. "His name is Avery."

"Dreamy?", I asked, fangirling for her in my mind.

Her gray eyes wandered off, and it only took me that sign to know that my sister was in love.

I wish she could see that in me as well...

But truly, now that I've seen Jack... I don't think it was truly love that I felt. It was getting there, but not there, yet.

"He's everything that I wanted.", she smiled, getting back to her senses. "And everything that I'm not."

"So, he's a total slob?"