* * *

"I like the green the best, to be honest." I turn side to side as I look at the emerald bra, giving myself a once over in the mirror.

"I like this one too. Why the green?"

"Not to sound totally lame, but it reminds me of my boyfriend's eyes." I sigh out, dreamily thinking of the sparkling green eyes I fell in love with the first time I laid eyes on him. Even then, a little more than a month ago when Harry seemingly popped out of nowhere into my life, I knew somehow it wasn't the last I'd see of those sparkling eyes. Many dates, struggles, and 'I love yous' later, here we are, together still.

The girl sighs out as well, a soft smile on her lips. It's a good thing she doesn't know who I am talking about, or even who I am.

"Then the choice is made, no?"

I nod my head, a stupid grin once more gracing my lips as my fingers curl around the curtain to pull it closed. I'm glad it's over. But somehow I understand why girls like picking nice stuff like this out for their boyfriends; I get the idea.

I walk back out fully dressed, a light jacket covering the leotard I'm wearing, and the blonde lady is still waiting for me. She grabs the set I'm about to buy as she walks me to the register.

"Can I be nosy and ask what the special occasion is? Anniversary?" I feel the blush of shame already raise to my cheeks, awkwardly fumbling with a thread on my coat as I look around the store.

"Uh well, something like that–" The girl stops behind the register and takes off the tags. I still can't believe it's the end of the bet, and here's Harry planning some date for making up our anniversary we skipped over the weekend of our fight, so here I am, stepping up my game.

I just realized how weird and complicated that sounds.

"Oh."

"Yeah," I awkwardly chuckle and she winks again.

"A pretty lady like you, you'll string him in no time! These ought to help do the trick." I giggle and thank her wholeheartedly, handing her the cash for the bra and matching knickers before she bags it. "I'm sure he'll love it. The best of luck, miss."

"Thank you." I smile again as I take the bag from her hands and swiftly walk out of the store into the cold afternoon air before someone sees and actually recognizes the girlfriend of Harry Styles in a lingerie shop.

* * *

So, I have makeup, a curling iron, and a nice dress packed with me, I mentally check these items off a list in my brain. I've also packed a more casual dress, just in case if it's not a fancy date, and underneath my current lazy outfit I'm in from earlier is the bright green garment that seemed to match Harry's eyes perfectly. I wish he would have told me what we're doing so I could be much more prepared.

I constantly mess with the straps of this new garment, a little panicky. This bra doesn't make me less nervous, if anything I think these nervous butterflies became worse and worse when I gazed at myself through the mirror—isn't it too much? Do I even look good in this? Most likely the answer is no.

"I'm home!" I hear Harry cheer through the hall, snapping me out of it. After waiting an hour at his place, finally, I get to see him today.

I walk out of his bedroom and go down the hallway. Harry is there, holding a bag of what I assume is Chinese takeout from the smell, and he sets it down on the coffee table in the living room so he can remove his jacket.

"Wh–what's all that?"

"Dinner is served," he chuckles, setting his jacket down on the couch. "Don't think I forgot our special day, I just thought we could try something...you know, different." I get a little confused when he starts taking off his black t-shirt. Is he getting completely undressed here?