He rests his forehead on mine. "I'm surprised you like this song of ours so much, quite naughty of you don't you think?"

"I love your whole album, but this song does stand out, with a few others. And hey, I'm not the one who wrote these 'naughty' lyrics, I'm just appreciating them like any other fan," I state matter-of-factly.

This song is definitely more mature than the others, but I absolutely love dancing to it. Harry's verse is my favorite. The song it's quite...alluring.

"Hm.. you say we're home alone, yeah?"

His lips begin to curl into a sly smile when I nod.

My boyfriend ever so suddenly picks me up swiftly, wrapping my legs around his waist, and attacks my lips with his, sending a speeding rush of lust through my veins. My arms wrap around his neck in longing of touching him like this again.

He breaks from the kiss and whispers, "Then no one can watch me be your permanent fix."

How does he always know the right thing to say?

My lips are again covered by Harry's, and I find him carrying me to my room, then unsteadily taking a turn to my steaming bathroom from the heat of the running water. I involuntarily groan when I'm pushed up against the wall in my bathroom and get my towel ripped from my body, hearing it fall to the floor. Then I assist Harry with his clothes, and once his shirt is off I groan again at the sight of him. He runs his hands through my hair, kicking off his boots, jeans, and boxers.

"Breaking the bet?" I ask between kisses.

He laughs, dragging his lips and kissing periodically from my lips, to my jaw line, down my neck and to my shoulders.

Harry meets my eyes and smiles, wriggling his brows. "We're alone, nobody will know. It's our little secret."

As the song continues to play, Harry goes as far as lip syncing with the song as he carries me into the shower, shutting the curtain and placing me against the wall again as the water drips all over our sides. The song's lyrics put this moment on a whole other level.

Our breathing becomes hitched with the steamy, hot air. I gasp for breath when Harry sucks on the skin of my neck, nearly leaving me marked. We've been in this place before, but I didn't let anything happen because I was afraid, and injured with that damn cast. Now, I can't believe I might be getting it on in a shower, in secret.

Who the hell am I?

Someone who's a freaking rebel.

Zoning out of my thoughts, my hands travel from his tangled, wet hair, down his muscular back roughly, scratching barely to get something more from him. I hear him grunt a little and feel his body shudder when he kisses below my ear, and my eyes automatically shut. Everything is foggy, my mind, the atmosphere, my vision, and yet the clearest thing our need for each other. I rest my head on the wall as Harry takes over, running his hands along my body. He tightens my legs' grip around his waist and takes both of my hands and raises them above my head, using one of his hands to keep them pressed against the wall, and the other to hold me to him as he continues his kissing fest that takes place all over me. I let him continue taking control. My stomach tightens, a sensation I've missed and welcome.

My climax is nearing, and Harry senses it, going the next step with his actions. He kisses my lips, asking for permission, and I nod. His body pushes mine against the wall, and his hand that was holding my body up moves closer to where I'm craving to be touched. Ever so quickly, a rush of cold air hits both of us as the sound of the curtain moving stops our movements.