In one sweep, Harry grabs the duvet and covers us both immediately, not wanting to give a show to the two people who would love to watch it the most. The covers rest on the back of Harry's naked torso, shielding us completely. I can't help but giggle at his actions.

"Harry?"

"Shhhh, baby," he silences me. "If they don't know we're here, I can surely keep you here writhing under me all day."

"And this duvet is some invisible cloak?"

He simply smiles and dips his body down aggressively to kiss me. I wrap my arms and legs around his body and he moves his hips, slipping his hands into my hair and syncing up our lips. I feel him nearing me, and I desperately want to continue last night.

"Actually, we know well enough you're here."

Harry's and my eyes go wide, our bodies freeze, the heat cooling down in seconds. Either the covers make their voices clearer or they literally stepped in my room.

Slowly, I move my legs from Harry's waist and sit up under him as he lowers the covers just enough for them to see both of our heads. Sure enough, both are there, fighting their smiles as they cross their arms.

They literally came in here so quietly when Harry and I almost started—

"Can we help you, ladies?" Harry charms them, lifting himself off me and turning around to face them completely.

After a moment of silence, Jennifer nudges Hayley harshly and she returns to reality and stops staring.

"Right! Erm, we are calling a meeting in the living room. Hurry and put some clothes on...or don't, I mean—"

"Hayley," I sort of threaten, and Harry puts an arm over me.

"Coming in a couple of minutes, ladies." Harry answers for me.

The two annoying cousins of mine step out of our room and give us privacy again. Turning to Harry, I shrug. "Sorry about them, they're difficult with boundaries."

Harry cups my cheek in his hand, rubbing his thumb along it. "It's alright, Rach. I quite like your cousins. They're nice in their own interesting way. And they do care for you, which matters to me most."

Harry's words remind me of how he helped me repair my relationship with Hayley and Jen days ago, solving yet another problem.

"Now let's get some clothes on you and we can see what they want, yes?"

Harry puts on what he brings in the over night bag he insisted two days ago to always have packed in his car for times when he "wants to lay with me regardless of location".  It's simply some t-shirt and gym shorts, and he decides to tie his hair into a bun. Meanwhile I get his shirt on and put on some pajama shorts. Harry waits for me, then puts his arm around my waist when he walks me to the living room. We stop in our tracks when Jen and Hayley stand strong in the middle of the room, cross-armed, looking not very pleased.

"Rachel and Harry. The fact that you two are back together, happy, and going strong again makes us both very happy too," Jen begins.

Hayley steps in, "But with that happiness, there's always a chance of an over do. Being residents in this flat, we hear that over do every night, morning, and in between.."