Chapter 1: Where am I?

(Alexandria's POV)

11:00 pm

I told my parents I was going down to the park. It was a full moon and I turned my music on listening to "Talking Zombies" made by Vikkstar123HD. I loved The Pack and their videos. I had a crush for MrWoofless though. His cute brown eyes and brown hair with his amazing personality.

I was about halfway to the park when I felt a person following me. I turned to see someone in a red hoodie. I started walking faster then I heard him picking up his pace. I started running and that is when they starting chasing me. We were about 1/8 of a mile away from the park when another man in a red and black checkered hoodie stepped out of an alleyway tripping me. I heard 3 voices near me as one was catching their breath. I laid there still as I was frightened as to what happened. My head was pounding from when I hit the sidewalk.

"Get the girl and put her in the van." A voice from a bit away said. It sounded familiar as did all the other people talking. I felt three people lift me from the sidewalk and then I tried to resist them. They were too strong and easily overpowered me. They tied a rope around my wrists and put a gag on my mouth. I gave up as they tossed me into the back of the van that looked like one of those police vans. Two of them loaded in the back as the other one went back to the front.

I tried to get up but every time one of them kicked me in the side. I would give a small yelp and they would just sit there laughing. I finally identified the two near me. It was Lachlan and Preston. I was shocked to see that my idols were the ones who kidnapped me. I laid there helpless in the back of the van for what seemed like an hour before we turned onto a old dirt road. The van suddenly stopped and the back of the van opened.

"We know you're awake. Now get up." It was Preston. I slid out of the van and stood there as someone from behind took my arm. "Lets go." It was Mitch. I was drug by him from the van to the door of an old house. We were far out into the countryside. Mitch shoved me into Lachlan who grabbed my arm. Mitch opened the door then took me from Lachlan. I noticed Vikk was following with Rob in the back as we entered the house. When we stepped inside I was instantly drug down into the basement where the other boys followed.

Mitch tossed me into a metal chair as Lachlan tied my wrists to the table that was in front of the chair. Rob was over in the corner while the rest of the pack members were standing around the table. "So, this is our house so you follow our rules. Rule 1, you can only eat when we tell you to eat. Rule 2, You are not allowed to disrupt us while we are recording. Rule 3, You are NOT allowed to go outside and finally rule 4, If we catch you trying to escape you are going to get a real beating." It was Preston this time and he was grinning from ear to ear.

I sat there staring. I was horrified of what would happen. I saw most of the boys leave but Rob and Mitch stayed. "I would be smart if I was you. You don't want to get hurt." Mitch said before walking off. Rob walked over to me and whispered, "Mitch is right, they are really mean. I don't want to hurt you so I would suggest you behave." Rob stood then walked back upstairs.

From what I could gather I'm at The Pack's home. The basement was dimly lit but I could tell there was a small mattress in the corner and something that looked like a jail cell. The room was cold from being underground and having no heating system.