The Dinner Out

Mikado and Masaomi was looking for Walker and Erika. They didn't mind since Masaomi lived alone and Mikado said his parents usually came home late. Mikado had planned something for his daddy too. Something that benefited both of them. He just needed more information.

"Mikado look," Masaomi pointed at a familiar white van. "I bet they are all there."

Both gang leaders ran to where the van was located and saw Saburo and Kadota drinking just outside.

"Kadota-san," Mikado called as they approached.

"Kida and Mikado. What do you guys want?" Kadota asked. He turned to Masaomi and continued; "If you are going to ask me about our leader then I would tell you just to stay away."

"No, I won't. I met the leader anyways," Masaomi said innocently.

Saburo choked on his drink and Kadota spurred his. Both adults looked at the blond with shock. Probably because not even they know the real name and face of the Dollars Leader even though they were part of Dollars themselves.

"What did he looked like?" Kadota asked.

"Oh, hmm... I had to admit, he's suspicious, mysterious, has a dark side, a lot of secrets, deadly and responsible for the explosion yesterday. But even so he is also at the same time cute, innocent sweet and he also has a swee-" Masaomi was cutted out by Mikado who kicked him on the head.

"Back to our main topic," Mikado said. "Where are Walker and Erika?"

"They are just at the van's back door, but I had to warn you, do not-"

Mikado immediately followed Saburo's instructions and opened the back door.

"Open the door....."

The Dollars leader blinked. In front of him was a scene that he had never seen before. Erika and Walker was holding a person in captive, they were surrounded by manga and it looks like they were going to torture the poor man with those manga. However that was made possible since those two otaku would make him choose.

"Ah, Mikado-kun!" Erika squealed.

The man that was bound and gagged looked at him with desperate eyes. Mikado realised his a few seconds later, he was the criminal he talked about in the message board. Seemed liked Kadota's gang had been paying attention on what was going on. The man looked liked he was going to cry, Mikado ignored the fact as he was a criminal that do things to innocent people.

"Hi, Erika-san, Walker-san, I have a request to make," Mikado said. "I assume you two are busy trying to get information?"

"So you know," Walker said. "He doesn't want to talk and hearing him scream is painful so gagging was the only option."

Mikado climbed behind the van. Outside, Masaomi made the 'oh shit' face but tried to keep calm. Mikado knew the blond so well that he didn't needed to spare a glance. The raven closed the door, sitting with his legs crossed.

"Sorry but I think I am in a hurry here so I would help you two getting out the information out of him," Mikado said with an innocent smile.

Erika and Walker looked at each other. They noticed something wrong with the aura there. Mikado scratched his neck first, he didn't have a pen so he would have to use the other things he had brought.

"Honestly," Mikado began. "How many people did you killed?"

The atmosphere became cold, Mikado looked at him with cold blue eyes, stared into his eyes, basically stabbing and ripping him apart mentally from the inside. Mikado gripped the man's neck, letting the cloth that gagged him fell to the floor. He was still staring and the man was in the edge of crying like a child.