The Confession

Masaomi was troubled. He tried to contact Mikado and he couldn't find him. That Friday he was about to confess to the raven that he was interested in him but he ran off and he never saw him since.

The blond had to admit, being a gang leader was hard. And trying to confess that you were in love with your best friend was harder. Mikado was innocent and sweet, if he knew that Kida lead a coloured gang then he would most definitely avoid him. Besides, Mikado was weak, he did not know how to fight.

On Saturday he had fulfilled his duties as the leader of Yellow Scarves. Last year was bad, he was so determined on finding the Dollars leader and the result was all negative. Since Dollars were colorless it was hard to know how they were. In the end he had called off the search and claimed it was impossible. Maybe the leader wasn't in Ikebukuro.

He could ask Izaya but that man's prices were unbelievable.

Saturday was for his duties, Sunday was for his Mika.

If he was going to confess to Mikado he had to do it in person. So he went to Mikado's apartment, to his shock his ran down apartment was empty.

"Ah, are you searching for Ryuugamine-kun?" The old landlord lady asked. "I am afraid on Friday night his parents came and packed all of his belongings. Ryuugamine-kun moved out to live with his parents now."

Moved? Why didn't Mikado told him that? Was he going to move out of Ikebukuro?

He didn't know fully...

Monday came, the most torturous day of the week, when everyone wished they had done their work on the weekends. Mikado seemed to be not present. It had troubled him. Maybe Mikado did moved out of Ikebukuro...

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

"Mikado, today is the deadline right?" Kasuka asked. "Are you sure you want to spend your last moments in school?"

"Yes," Mikado replied. "Stop refusing, I'm running late already."

"It's hard being an idol Mika-chan," Kasuka said. He parked his car in front of the school. Mikado went out and told his thanks and Kasuka turned the engine off.

"Kasuka?"

"You are late, better yet I make up an excuse why."

And now, Mikado was walking down the hall with people sticking their heads out of the doors because the infamous Hanejima Yuuhei was tailing him to class.

When Mikado opened the door to his classroom.

"Ryuugamine-kun, you are late-" his sensei paused for a while until the whole class screamed;

"HANEJIMA YUUHEI?!"

"Sorry I am late sensei," Mikado said.

"Me too, I apologize," Kasuka said, acting like he was on the job.

"A-ah, H-Hanejima-san, t-t-there's no need to apologize!" Mikado's sensei said raising both of her hands.

"Mikado-kun was sick for the past two days and he was supposed to be resting today, but Mikado insisted that he should go to school so please don't be harsh on him today," Kasuka said in one breath.

"Y-yes, that is understandable," sensei said. "You may go to your seat now Ryuugamine-san."

Mikado walked to his seat, people's eyes were only at either two directions; him or the infamous idol standing at the door.