The Payment

The studio was, admittedly, too large. Mikado was sitting down on a chair in Kasuka's dressing room with Kasuka sitting next to him, holding a magazine. Kasuka, or Yuuhei, was on the job today and as payment for letting him stay for two nights in his house, Mikado had to follow his uncle to work.

"Mika-chan, you shouldn't be tense," Kasuka said smiling. Oh yeah, Kasuka only showed a lot of emotions on his job. "There's nothing to worry about, the staff is okay with you here."

"Uncle, you know I am not comfortable no matter how many times you told me," Mikado said.

The door flung open and a woman in her 20s came in. "Ah, Yuuhei-kun, I hope you are ready."

"Yes I am, Hoshino-san." Kasuka stood up and nodded. "Mika, this is my stylist, Hoshino Arika."

Mikado stood up and bowed.

"Such a polite young man," Hoshino said. "It's rare to see them these days. So, is he your son?"

"No. This is my nephew, his name is Mikado."

Hoshino looked at him with sparkling eyes, "He's so cute! Ne, ne Mikado-chan what year are you in?"

"Ah, s-second year in high school," Mikado said.

"EH?! You look nothing more than fifteen!" Hoshino exclaimed. She scrolled her eyes up and down Mikado's body. "Hmm... yes.. I see now. I guess that you're just short. Your measurements are a little below than an average second year high school student."

She knows my measurements just by looking at me?!

"Anyway," Kasuka said. "Currently Mika-chan's parents are busy and Mika-chan had to stay under my care for a while. Since I don't want to leave Mika-chan alone in the house I brought him to work."

"Sorry for causing trouble," Mikado said.

"Ah, no, it's no trouble at all!" Hoshino said. "But I never knew that Yuuhei-kun has a cute nephew like you! You should talk about him more!"

Kasuka laughed, "I guess Mika-chan have a chance of being an idol too, huh?"

"Of course he does!" The stylist said. "A cute face like that couldn't be found everyday! If only I have spare clothes and Mikado-chan could do modelling too!"

Mikado looked fazed, "Modelling?"

"Yes, Yuuhei-kun's job today is modelling," Hoshino said. "He is going to be on the front cover of a magazine again, today is his photo shoot. Usually front covers of magazines photo shoots always clash in a day, so today we would be busy!"

"Is that so... I hope I won't get in the way," the blue eyed boy said.

"Ah, you're so kind~!" the stylist said hugging him. "And with that face too... AH! If only I knew Yuuhei-kun have a kind hearted cute boy like Mikado-chan, I would really design you some clothes and you would be modelling today!"

"For a front cover? That won't be possible," Mikado said, his face flushed.

"Don't say impossible Mikado-chan, you are really cute inside and out!"

Mikado glanced at Kasuka who was enjoying the scene. What the Dollars leader didn't know was that his uncle recorded everything.

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

Camera lights flashed in the dark room. Mikado and Hoshino stood behind the photo set-up, watching Kasuka from a distance. Mikado looked at his uncle who was doing his job in passion. He could see that his uncle was enjoying his job. Under the spotlight, Mikado would consider his uncle beautiful.