I bowed and left the kitchen. I heard a loud chuckle from Mrs. Jungsoo with a sentence with it. 'You don't need to be so formal, Sooyou-ah.'

That's what I heard.

My leg was shivering as I walked up the stairs, it feels like an earthquake was coming. But it's just me shivering.

Why the hell am I so nervous?

I slowly made upstairs with my shivering feet and slowly walked towards Taehyung's room. I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. 'Mr. Kim Taehyung?' No response could be heard.

I decided to knock on the door again. 'Hey! Kim Taehyung!'

There's still no response. I'm guessing he's still asleep. I decided to go in to check on him.

'Excuse me for interrupting.' I said nervously as I opened the door, finding Taehyung lying on the bed facing the door.

His eyes were closed, drool was running down his mouth and he was snoring lightly. The sight of him made me chuckle.

He's so cute.

He was sprawled out all out the bed, there isn't any space on the bed. Geez, anyone who marries with him next time must be unlucky.

I took a few quiet steps and walked towards the bed. I settled down on the floor and rested my hand on the bed. I laid my head on my hands and silently observe him.

I lost my memories, he feels like a new guy I met. But yet he feels so familiar. Why do I feel loved?

His silent breathing.

His face.

His cute lips.

Everything about him is beautiful.

But I can't possibly be falling in love with him right? I mean I just met him today, probably...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the shuffling of the bed. A blush suddenly crept onto my face. Shit, he's gonna wake up.

'Uhhhhh, whose there?' He said groggily.

'T-Taehyung-ah, tea break is ready.' I stuttered. He looked down and saw me. His eyes which were half opened went wide. 'A-ah, I see. I'll be down in a moment.'

With that, I found myself walking out of his room. The door behind me slammed shut causing me to flinch at the loud sound.

Why is he so nervous?

'Damn it, Sooyou. Why are you doing this to me?'

I heard Taehyung talking softly in his room. I slowly made my way back to his door and put my ear on it.

'Why do you have to make me fall for you so hard?'

Fall for me...?

I quickly shook out of my thoughts and walked down the stairs.

'Noona!'

I stopped walking when I reached the living room. I found Jungkook sitting on the couch while waving at me.

'Ah! Sooyou-ah! Kookie is joining us for tea break and dinner!'

'O-oh I see.'

'Noona? Are you alright?'

'Jungkook...'

I looked at him blankly, making him concerned. I blinked and took his wrist, pulling him to my room.

'Ma'am! We're going to my room!'

'Sure! Be down in 30 minutes okay?'

Jungkook helped me reply to ahjumma and we reached my room. I pulled him in and slammed the door shut.

'NOONA! Are you okay?!' Jungkook said worriedly. 'Jungkook-ah...'

'Yea...?

'What kind of person am I in the past?'

'Eh?! N-noona... Why the sudden question?'

'Tell me everything please, Jungkook...' I pleaded him as I pulled in his sleeves, looking down at the floor.

'Noona...'

I felt my throat getting choked up, finding myself harder to speak.

'It hasn't even been a day here and yet I'm making myself suffer.'

A pair of hands wrapped around me, I laid my head on Jungkook's chest.

I want to remember...
_______________________
Finally an update from me. By the way, just a reminder, Jungkook is Sooyou's cousin, not "special" friend.

And we've hit over 100 votes and over 2K reads!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK UNTIL NOW!

For such a crappy book to make it this far ;') I'm touched.

Thank you once again :)

Sincerely,
J. xoxo