Under the Blossom tree

I gripped Jimins hand firmly as he led me through the busy streets of Seoul

I gripped Jimins hand firmly as he led me through the busy streets of Seoul. He was taking me to Yeouido Park, where we always used to go if I was upset or if he was stressed out from all the hard work and fame he got from being a part of BTS. He said that he wouldn't change it for the world even though life as an idol can be really hard and demanding.

Obviously, when I started dating Min Yoongi I began to live the life of fame as well because everyone saw me as "Suga's girlfriend" and always asked questions about our relationship, what Suga was like off camera and wanting photos and autographs. Sometimes you feel like running away from all the flashing lights and attention but other times you realise just how lucky you are and that so many people would give anything to live the life that you were living.

"Lets sit here" Jimin led me to a bench directly under a blossom tree. I always treasured these moments when it was just him and I, no one else. Those moments didn't come around very often. My heart was pounding in my chest and I felt butterflies in my stomach as Jimin held my hands. I used to feel this way with Yoongi whenever I was around him, but never quite as much as I did around Jimin. Yoongi used to admire my passion for music. We used to sit under the stars at night and I used to sing for him. He would tell me how beautiful my voice was and how lucky he was to have me in his life. But then his mood would change and I'd feel like I was doing something wrong, like I had upset him in some way. Around Jimin I felt comfortable and like I could really be myself. And when I kissed him...the whole world would fade away.

"I've missed you Rihanna" Jimin broke the silence.

"I've missed you too, it's been awhile" I smiled at up at him. It was forced but I prayed he wouldn't notice.

"Stop pretending your okay when your not Ri" Typical Jimin, I could never hide how I was really feeling around him. He could read me like a book.

He was about to reply when his head suddenly turned to look at something, his whole facial expression changed into something that looked both shocked and angry.

"What's wrong...?" I turned to look in the direction he was. I felt my stomach lurch. No, it couldn't be. It couldn't be him. Suga was standing on the opposite pathway with his hands around the waist of a girl. She was Korean, unlike me and from what I could see, was beautiful. It felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest. I didn't understand. How could he of moved on so quickly? After two years of a relationship he had gotten over it in one single day? Did I really mean that little to him? I felt my blood begin to boil and tears filled my eyes, a lump rising in my throat. It was when Suga leaned in to kiss her that the tears started rolling down my cheeks. Before I could stop him or even do anything, Jimin walked over to Suga and threw his fist clean across his face.