Hey, I'm Ella.
I hope you like what I write.
Read more below if you want to get to know me. Read my books if you like what you see.
- I'm a 4"10 seventeen-year-old girl from the United Kingdom who wants to become a writer one day.
- I used to be @ellzx13 but now I'm @wastedrunaways, you might know me from my (kind of) popular fanfiction called Dark Skies (it's crazy that you guys are still reading that by the way).
- I hate social media. The only part I love about it is that it allows me to write and share my life. But you won't find me glued to my phone unless I'm planning a new book or listening to music.
- I'm a dreamer. I love books about running away and falling in love, hence why I wrote 'The Boy That Hates Books.' I'm also a hopeless romantic.
I love to write teen romance but I also have a creative flair for fantasy. I've also dabbled in fan fiction.
My writing style is descriptive (I've been told sometimes too descriptive) and I know some people don't like that but it's okay. I try to write poetically and I am a very deep thinker.
- Dangerously in love with BTS for around four years now.
- The 1975 (who get me in the mood to write).
- Billie Eilish
- Ariana Grande
- The Hunna
- One Ok Rock
- Chase Atlantic
Crimson cover made by @Lost_n_Found
Dark Skies cover made by @Legendary_champion
- my imagination
- JoinedApril 7, 2016