Chapter 27

I don't even know what am I writing but please enjoy 😂

_____

Eun Soo P.O.V

It's been a week already since Jungkook studies here. He has been gaining attention from all the girls and now he get the title the 'New Kingka.' He probably maybe- has his fandom. Lol.

If they know about me living under the same roof with him I think I will be the dead meat already.

But what I hate about him is his attitude at school and at home completely different. At school he is the cold, quiet and snooby guy. While at home he is the crazy, stupid and weird guy. Who anoyed me 24 hours with his anoying behavior.

And I don't think he has that many friends except for JB and Junior who are willing to be friends with him. Maybe people are to scared to get close with him and make him as their friend with his cold attitude.

Speaking of JB we have gotten more closer than the other times. There is no more misunderstood between us. We fine everything's fine. But still we keep our relationship as secret. And good news-!

SunMi and her gang does not bother me anymore. I don't know what had happened to them. Did they got hit by a car or already finally understand bullying me won't get anything. Probably not because-

"Anyeong, Jungkookie." Oh, yeah right in time. SunMi voice echoed in the classroom. All my classmates probably already bear with it as she always said that every morning as soon as she enter the classroom.

"Anyeong." Jungkook greet her back while smiling. Tch-ed. This is the bad thing.

Let say SunMi has got her new crush, new target, Jeon Jungkook. I don't know how they can get really close. I sometimes told Jungkook not to get that close to SunMi as you know- she is the bitch who acted innocent with that pretty fake face. Wait.

Did I just say pretty? Ew, sorry.

But he always answer me with the same answer like "are you jealous of me getting close with another girls other than you." While giving his so damn I wanna tear of his smirk. Tch. Who care I already have JB. I just don't want you to fall in that bitches trap.

Sighed.

I look out of the windows, ignoring what the damn they talked about. Somehow I feel jealous seeing them together. Well, its my faults tho for telling him not to bother me and acted like we don't know each other at school. We also go to school separetely.

But- he completely ignore me. At least, talk a word to me or just give me a small smile. Even when he look at me he look at me with cold stares. He is completely a different person.

After minutes seem like an hour of them talking SunMi walked out of the classroom and I know she probably went to the toilet to check and adjust her fake face. Whatever I don't care where she wants to go it's not my bussiness.

"Eun Soo~" I was startled when someone poke me from behind. Gosh, my heart. Aish, this HaNe girl.

"Did you just arrived?" I asked her and she nodded.

I know why she always comes to my seat. Its not like she has something to say to me and wants to see me. She is doing her mission to say her first words to Jungkook. She has been fangirling to him since his first day of school but scared to approached him. HaNe-yah just give up he is not like what you think.

But she is my bestfriend so I can't do anything. So lets just help ger out. Jungkook turn back trying to grab something from his bag. Now, the times!

I pinch her arm as she was to blur. "Ouch." HaNe winced in pain and well its a working method as Jungkook look at us.

"Oh, anyeonghaseyo." HaNe greeted Jungkook and slightly bowed at him. Yah, why did you bowed to him? I just stare blankly at their awkwards moment. "Anyeonghaseyo." Jungkook give a small smile while bowing his head then turn back to infront.

HaNe was shocked hearing that from him. She was about to cry. Her first words to Jungkook finally accomplished. Fangirling too much, huh? She shooked my body and quietly thanked me many times. I'm happy for her. Then she went back to her place with that happy walk.

I chuckles while shooking my head.

The bell rang, and all my classmates including SunMi ran to their own seat as class was about to start soon.

••••

As Ms. Jung walk in into our class the monitor stand up and greeted her followed by us behind.

Ms. Jung's look like in a good mood. "Okay, class I have a new for you!" Then she look at us with her creepy smiley face. Is it bad new? Is it good new?

We were sharing glance to each other asking what's the new. "We are-" Ms. Jung stopped her sentence and act doing something else. Can't she just say it. She is naking us nervous.

One of my classmates, Seungkwan -Loll- shouted telling Ms. Jung to hurry up and tell us what is it. We all laughed and Ms. Jung continued to speak up.

"Okay okay, we are going for a 3 days and 2 nights trip!" All of us become quiet. It took times for us to get what Ms. Jung saying until-

All of us scream and shouted happily knowing we will go on for a trip. Woah, I've been waiting for this!

"Woah, calm down guys. The next class is studying." Ms. Jung clapped her hands and we quiet a bit but still can't keep our excitement.

"So its not just a relaxing trip. You guys will be doing missions with your partner which is I will tell you later your partner." Hearing that all of us groaned. But wait 'partner'. Ah, I hope JB is going to be my partner so we get to spent more time together. Just imagine us doing mission together already makes me happy.

"No need to be sad guys. Cause on the second night we'll be having-" There she goes again. Ms. Jung really like to make us nervous but she is the sporting teacher I ever know. We wait patiently.

"A party!" Woah, isn't it amazing. I really can't wait. But I'm worried about grandma who will took care of her?

Jung Kook P.O.V

Trip? Why does they were so happy? Its just a trip and I'm sure its gonna be boring just like at my old school trip back then in the Mash World. Its really boring cause that Lee Seul Kie 24 hours lingering around me.

Maybe its gonna be a little fun with no Seul Kie around and woah missions that sound fun. Futhermore we have to do it with our partner. I took a glance behind me and thought.

I hope you're my partner.

But what makes me disappoint is she was looking at JB. What if she was JB's partner?

Can we make a memories together before I go?