"I'll be risking my life if I do that but okay. I'll call you Arabella when Alpha Xalvador isn't around." He states dramatically and my face lights up again.

"That's great. Thanks, Liam."

"No problem. But is there a reason you came up to me? I mean need any help?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah. I actually wanted to exercise and you know practice my attack and defense tactics. But you know all these wolves out here keep... staring and stuff. So it's kinda uncomfortable for me." I say awkwardly and he laughs lightly.

"I understand Arabella. So... you want me to take you to a place where you can train alone?" He suggests and I nod frantically.

"Oh yes please." I say and he starts walking with a 'follow me' gesture. I follow him and he takes me to the back of the house. Its a wide and greenish-brown field, all clear of the curious wolves.

"This is the place where the Alpha trains or special fights and competitions are held. I don't think there is anything today and also Alpha Xalvador trains early in the morning and then in the evening. So the place will be clear." Liam explains and I looks around happily. Thank God!

"Thanks so much. This place is great."

"No problem. Umm... if you don't mind me asking, you are an elemental right?" Liam asks.

"Yes. A fire elemental."

"Wow. I mean that's amazing."

"I wouldn't say the same thing right now. It sucks being an elemental if you are going to get kidnapped and forced to join a pack." I state sadly and Liams looks away. It is not his fault though. If he had been the Alpha, I am sure that for the mere purpose of expanding his territory he wouldn't have abducted me.

       I start shooting punches in the air. Two. Two. One. I follow the same pattern and all the while Liam watches. Surprisingly, his stare doesn't bother me that much. Maybe that's because I think of him as my friend. I keep up the pattern of punches and Liams seems to be in deep thought.

"What are you thinking?" I question while beginning with a backward kick.

"Um-uh nothing. I should go now. Bye Arabella." Liam says and I stop.

"Wait, Liam. Tell me if there is something you want to say. Come on." I encourage and he sighs with a small laugh.

"I was wondering if you could give me a demonstration, I mean a small one of you know... your elemental powers?" He says smiling awkwardly and I laugh.

           I nod in response and wipe my hands on my pants. I bring them in the front and close my eyes for concentration. I twirl my hands above each other and open my eyes. I see Liam watching in fascination and curiosity. I concentrate again and aim fire at the grass near my foot. I don't put in much strength. It's just a demonstration. A small fire burns on the ground and Liams claps.

"Woah. That's some amazing stuff you are blessed with. How strong of a fire can you make?" Liams speaks and I think.

"I don't know actually. I never really used my elemental powers nor practiced them. Fire burns and ruins and kills. So I didn't really want to practice. I can make a fire ring and I guess that's the farthest I can go. An elemental's power gets stronger and stronger with the amount of practice and efforts they put it." I explain and he nods in understanding.

"Of course Arabella. I understand. Thanks for the demo. Now, I should get back now to my training. Bye." Liams says and walks away with a small smile. I smile back and return to practicing and training.

           I sweat for at least two hours and feel my own self again. I walk into the house to Xalvador's room and wash my hands and face. I let my hair down and run a hand through them. I walk out of the room to see Xalvador sitting on the bed, his back facing me.

"That was some nice training sugar bun." He states and I startle.

"Thanks," I say curtly looking at his muscled back. He watched me train? Holy stalker! He is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He looks handsome. Shut up Fiana!

"So what were you talking to Liam about?" He asks, his voice taking on a posessive note. Of course. I should have seen this coming.

"Uh, nothing. I just showed him a small demonstration of my power." I say stuttering a bit.

"Did he ask you to?" He asks again.

"Um kinda?" I say not sure if this is good for Liam. I don't want to lose the only friend I have here because of the fear or order of this big bad Alpha.

"Okay. See you at lunch." He says suddenly after a while and walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I shrug and l sit on the bed for a while. Then I decide to have something since I trained without breakfast. I never got much food when I lived as a rogue. So I don't actually have a huge appetite. And honestly, I was quite full from the dinner last night when I woke up today.

          I hop down the large, white, round staircase and walk to the kitchen. There are a few people drinking water but apart from that, the kitchen is empty. The group of people drinking water nod at me when they see me and then walk away chattering. I take a seat at the table and pick up an apple and a sandwich. I also pour myself some orange juice and begin eating.

"Good afternoon Luna." Comes a voice and my stomach twitches in uneasiness. Its the pack trainer's brother. The weird man from last night.

          I turn around in my chair to find him smiling at me, with what seems like an evil glint in his eye.

             Finallllyyy an update after sooo long. I was out of town for a while and then got extremely busy with this thing called life. Soo sorry for the wait nerdies! And please don't forget to vote and comment. Have a great day:-)