"Fine fuck it. I give up." Maine said as he walked upstairs to his bed room. It was taking everything in him not to go crazy.

He looked down at his wedding band. Where have he went wrong in his marriage? He still don't know what he do so wrong.

To keep from hurting Tae or anybody else, it was best he leave. He can't take it no more. Plus she not talking or trying to talk to him, was really irritating the hell out of him.

He pack some clothes, and made his way back downstairs. He didn't saw Tae so maybe it was for the best. He walked outside got in his car, and drove to work. He will check into a hotel later that night.

..................

Maurice eyed Kira suspiciously all day she wasn't her self. She kept looking at him with regretful eyes.

"Babe you okay." He asked her.

Kira looked at him and smiled, "yeah I'm okay, just had a busy day at work."

That wasn't the case at all. Since the kiss her and Bryson shared that day in her office. Her and Bryson shared more kisses daily since that kiss. She can't believe she is  cheating on her husband. She can't even look at him. That was the bad part about it.

"You coming into work today?" Maurice asked her.

"Yeah I'll be there later. I just going to take a small nap. I'm not feeling to good." Kira said.

The guilt was eating her up inside.

Ky'Lin sat at the kitchen table doing her homework, and eating pretzels, Maurice walked in the kitchen.

"You going to class tonight?" Maurice asked her.

"Yea sir. I have a leading role in the play. I have to be there."  Ky'Lin said.

"Well excuse me. Miss Leading Role." Maurice said.

Ky'Lin laughed at her father.

"Dad you know who you look like with your hair like that?" She said trying not to laugh.

Maurice looked at her.

"Who?"

"Elvis Presley." Ky'Lin burst out laughing.

Maurice mouth dropped, before he join her laughing at what she said.

"What you know about Elvis Presley?" Maurice asked her.

"'Not a lot, we learned about him in school. He was a musician. I listen to his music. He's cool." Ky'Lin said.

Maurice nodded his head, "keep up the good work kid. You will get that iPad you wanted." He kissed her forehead, and went to on the search for his other two kids.

He looked in c3 room and saw that he was taking a nap.

"Wake up boy!" He yelled. C3 jumped in his sleep, and glared at his dad. "Fix your face and get ready, you going to class tonight."

"Yes sir." C3 rubbed his eyes and got off the bed.

Maurice went to look for Christina. She was downstairs in the art room painting.

"Hey daddy, look at what I did." She show him her drawing.  For three years old she was really talented.

"Wow beautiful baby girl. You showing this to auntie Rea?" He asked her.

"No this is for mommy, daddy. She so sad." Christina had a sad face.

"Awww mommy will be okay, let's go show her your painting. It might cheer her up." Maurice pick his daughter up with the painting in her hands. "Wow you getting heavy what you eating?" He joked.

"Cabbage and rice." Christina said.

Only thing Maurice could have did was laughed at his daughter.

He walked in his bed room, and saw that Kira was looking at their wedding photos, crying. Uh ooh.

"Babe you okay?" Maurice asked as he sat Christina down on the bed.

"Yes baby I'm fine. Just looking back over our wedding day." Kira said.

"Look mommy. Look what I drew." Christina show her mother the picture she drew.

It was a picture of flowers and a lady laying down in the garden of flowers.

"Oh baby this look amazing. Is this for your class?" Kira looked at the picture and smiled.

"No silly its for you mommy. Cheer up." Christina hug her mother, who wanted to cry again.

"Aww thank you honey. I will hang up in my office at work." Kira said.

"Okay mommy. I'm going to go now." Christina jump off the bed , and walked out the room.

Maurice turn to his wife and pulled her up in his arms.

"You know I love you right? You know you can tell me anything. I won't pressure you, I'll just wait until you ready to talk to me." Maurice kissed her and walked out the room.

Kira let the tears fall again.

*******************
Lord I feel real bad for the guys at this point. How long will the girls keep this up? One man has walked away. Who will be next?

I'm tired seeing the guys being the "bad" person all the time. It's time I switch it up , and let the guys feel what the girls has been feeling when they do something wrong. So the girls are the bad people this time.

I hope y'all enjoying this. This is different for me. So please don't hate me, lol. More will be happening. Just wait.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014