Chapter 1

Aby's P.O.V. *

" Where the hell is she?", I asked Cory.

"Don't ask me, she's the one who decided to leave the wrestling store." she explained.

I was out on a shopping spree for some wrestling gear with Cory and Katy, my 2 bestfriends for 10 years.

"I'm just gonna call her," I said impatiently. Did I forget to mention that Im VERY IMPATIENT and don't like to be kept waiting, and she knew it. I took my IPhone out of my purse and dialed her number. After 3 rings she picked up.

*On the phone*

K = Katy , A = Aby

--------

K- "Hello?"

A- " Where in the world are you, we've been impatiently waiting for half an hour."

I heard Cory yell "YOUVE BEEN IMAPTIENTLY WAITING" I then yelled "Shutup smartass!"

K- " Well, Im at the hallway in front of Hot Topic, and you will never guess who is here!!!?!?!"

A- "Who?"

K- " 3 REALLY hot guys doing an autograph signing for the Wwe. Isnt the the business you just joined?'

A- "Yeah, Cool . We'll meet you there. Bye hun. !"

K- "Bye!"

*End of conversation*

"What did she say?" , Cory asked.

"She found 3 of my co-workers, and that they are HOT!" I exclaimed.

"WELL THEN LETS GO!!!!, MOVE THEM LEGS I WANNA SEE HOT GUYS!!!" Cory yelled, half deafening me.

-At Hot Topic Hallway-

"Oh, There you guys are!" Katy said.

"Yeah, NOW WHERE ARE THE HOT GUYS?!?!" Cory yelled...... AGAIN.

Katy pointed to the booth set up by the door. There were 3 smoking hot men. One had jet black hair, a PERFECT smile, and beautiful eyes. Another had short brown hair, he has amazing blue eyes, and a smile that will make you fall in love with him. The third had tattooed arms. He was the hottest of the 3. He has short brown hair, icy blue eyes, and a heart-melting smile. I would LOVE to meet him!

"Over there", she said excitedly.

*Cory's P.O.V.*

"Oh my gosh, they are SO sexy," I half whispered so only Katy and Aby could hear me. The one with the jet black hair, the perfect smile, and beautiful eyes, I called dibs on.

"Dibs on beautiful eyed, black haired one!!!!" I yelled proudly.

"Fine, but I get the one in the middle," said Katy.

"Okay, I like the one with the tattooed arms," Aby said.

I ignored them a walked to the back of the line for an autograph. I waited about 15 minutes before his beautiful eyes met mine.

* Cody's P.O.V*

"Ummm.... Hey" The cute blonde said. She looked like she's 20 or 21.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Cory," she said shyly.

"Im Cody, nice to meet you."

"Pleasures all mine" she said more boldly.

"Would you like to meet up later, I know I dont normally do this but do you want to maybe go for some coffee once I'm done?" I said.

She replied with " I'd love to" . She was blushing like crazy. It suited her. I wrote my name and number on the photo I gave her.

"See ya later,"

"Bye.." Now she was blushing like crazy.

*Cory's P.O.V.*

I slowly walked back to Aby and Katy, still looking at Cody, his eyes never left mine. Once I got back up to them I exclaimed " OH MY GOSH HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" We all screamed together.

"My turn!!!!", Katy said next.

*Katy's P.O.V.*

I walked up to the line that were waiting for their autographs. After a 19 minute wait I finally met him.

"Hi, I'm Katy, I dont know who you are but you're going to be working with my bestfriend soon. She just joined the Wwe!" I practically exclaimed.

"Cool, I'm John. John Cena." he said.

"Cool name,"

"Thanks, yours is pretty cute too" he said. By then I was blushing like crazy.

"Thank you," I said with a sweet smile. I felt confident enough to say " Would you want to, you know, hang out later, as friends?" I said writing my number on a piece of paper and then handed it to him.

"That'd be cool, I'll call you later, bye" John said confidently.

"Bye" I said. I walked back over to Cory and Aby.

"I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD CALL ME AND THAT HE WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT AND HE SAID MY NAME IS CUTE!!!!" I said all in just 1 breath.

"I'm SO happy for you!!! Now Im gonna go get me a man!", said Aby.

*Aby's P.O.V.*

I waited in the line for about 23 minutes. Maybe he's the most popular one. I thought to myself. Then I locked eyes with him. He was now smirking.

"Hi, Im Aby" I said shyly, but with confidence.

"Randy, Randy Orton," He said.

"I just joined the Wwe, i'm now a diva on Raw. Which brand are you on?" I asked.

"Same as you" he said cockily. Now he's getting to be a smartass. But a really hot smartass.

"Okay, that's cool. It's just I dont know any of the people I'm going to be working with" I said

He pointed to the one with jet black hair and said "That's Cody," Then pointed to the one with light brown hair and said "That's John, you're welcome." he said.

"For what?" I said confused.

"Telling you their names instead of you having to waste your precious time on meeting them." He said. He looked kinda angry now.

"Well thanks," I scaredly said.

"Sorry, I have some anger problems. Let me make it up to you. Want to go to Starbucks after this signing?" He asked more cocky than before.

"Sure, that'd be cool," I said. He wrote his name and number ona very sexy photo of him. I also gave him my number. "Bye" I said. He soon said bye and then I walked off. I could feel his eyes staring at my ass. And he was. But who cares he's hot!! Hopefully he'll call me. :)