My Students Time + Facial Expressions Time + Lost Time

Start from the beginning

Death guy tried attacking her, but she blocked herself with the knife. Koro-sensei told her to stop, but she just responded with how she wants to protect her teacher.

Koro-sensei tried getting out of Death guy's tentacles, but he just held on tighter.

Shiro signaled Death guy in some way, something bad was going to happen.

Kaede moved forward, her hair flowing behind her. She was ready to attack, but in mid air, she was... struck by his tentacles. It went through her, her blood going everywhere.

Everyone, every single one of us had an angered expression, or extremely shocked mixed with sadness.

Shiro laughed at the sight of Kaede, laying on the floor... dead.

"Both sisters ended up dying in front of me! Boy, they were such a handful right to the end!" Shiro's face changed from a smirking one, to a serious one. "I was going to keep her as a substitute for her sister, unfortunately, I have no interest in a bitch with a hole in her chest."

Koro-sensei was staring at Kaede's body, he went from yellow, to black. He was mad... angry-- no, he was full of rage, hatred, he was furious. Weren't we all?

Koro-sensei had the intention of killing Shiro, as well as the other one. The octopus that we all found a big joke, was really scary when he was furious.

Shiro was talking about how he was waiting for that, then be put a needle in Death guy. He was also like charging up or something... Hard to tell.

There were strong winds hitting everyone, almost at the point of pushing us.

"Let's get out asses away from here!" Shouted someone. We all turned around, and saw Nagisa picking up Kaede's lifeless body. "They've stopped paying attention to us, now's our only chance! Plus, we'd simply end up as collateral damage if we stay too close!"

Everyone did as told, and ran away from the battle. We stood back, watching the fight happen before our eyes.

Death guy charged at Koro-sensei, like a drill. It was so quick, but when he reached Koro-sensei, he didn't hit him. Koro-sensei was blocking it or something, while there was a light shining.

We stared at Koro-sensei, he was black, then yellow, he continued to change colours. All his emotions were fusing, creating a white light.

Koro-sensei wrapped his tentacles in a ball, "My dear student, may you graduate... in peace." He pointed his tentacles at the two, and then there was a gigantic light that hit them, shooting them away. Shiro was shot away, while Koro-sensei landed a final blow on Death guy, his former student.

He stabbed Death guy in the chest with one of the rubber knives, they seemed to have a small conversation for a second, before he disappeared into a light.

No one cheered, it was quiet. We all looked to Nagisa, who was still holding Kaede.

We all teared up... Kaede was gone.

"Lower her to the ground, I'll bring a sheet to cover her up." Chiba told Nagisa.

Before Nagisa could do so, Koro-sensei appeared behind him, roughed up and panting a bit. "Continue to hold her in your arms, Nagisa-kun. It is best to minimize her contact with any and all bacteria."
We all looked at him, questioning looks on our faces. "Students, keep in mind that precious time cannot be turned back. Your sensei, has made countless grave mistakes in the past. However, it is possible to learn from your mistakes, to avoid making the same mistakes in the future." Koro-sensei showed us a ball of a dark red.

"What is that?" Okano inquired of him.

"This is made of Kayano-san's blood and cells. I managed to pick up each and every speck before they fell to the ground, and stored them in a mass enveloped by clean air." Koro-sensei explained what the ball was.

"You... You managed to do all that whole you were fighting?!" Fuwa asked, shocked.

"From the moment this began, I prioritized sparing a few backup tentacles; in the likelihood I needed to protect any of you." Koro-sensei looked over Kaede's body, "I will now begin the operation... to reconnect every single cell." Koro-sensei moved quickly, putting every single cell in her body. Koro-sensei talked while doing so.
Koro-sensei also needed some blood of her type, taking some from Itona and Karma. "Nakamura-san, I would appreciate it if you would carry the destroyed birthday cake to my mouth."

"The hell?!" Rio yelled, surprised that he would request that. "But it looks nasty now, all messed up and covered in dirt." Rio pointed at the cake, looking a little weirded out.

"Beggars can't be choosers! I need energy! Besides, I've been eyeing that delicacy during the fight!" Koro-sensei looked at her, shouting.

Rio gave in, and picked up the pieces, feeding Koro-sensei. He was finally done with the operation, and everyone started at Kaede, waiting for something.

It was silent for a second, before she coughed, and shot up. She looked surprised, looking around. Her eyes landed on Koro-sensei, "You... Saved me, again." Koro-sensei put her hair back into her pigtails.

"And I'll continue to do so, as many times as needed. I'm positive your sister would've done the same." Koro-sensei replied with his usual cheery voice.

Everyone was crying tears of joy, running to Kaede. We all cheered, happy that she was alive. No one could bear the thought of one of us dying.

"Times almost up." Kai whispered to me.

I looked at him, eyes widened. "W-what?"

~°~°~°~°~

And that's that!
Next chapter is the end.
Da feels are returning!
Can't believe this fanfiction is gonna end, next chapter.
The next chapter may come today, if not, sometime within this week.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed,
Buh-bye~