Chapter 22

Carly's POV

Once I had calmed down We climbed down the tree house. Raven may only be 10 but she is one smart cookie. We go in through the back door. suddenly a thought pops into my head. ' What happened to Leanne?' Leanne was the girl who lived up the street. She hadn't been around at first but in the last 3 months she was living with her mom at the top of the street. She was like a sister to me. When her mom got sick 2 months before I left I had taken care of her while Leanne was shopping. I hadn't seen her in 10 years. We walked into the lounge the thought still on my mind. "Papa?" I ask trying to get Ty's attention. "I haven't been called that in 10 years. What's up Carls?" He replies. He clearly loves being called Papa. "Does Leanne still live up the street?" I ask. He was the only person who knew about Leanne. He stopped hesitant before nodding. "But Carls, her mother past away. About a month after you left. She had a heart attack. You should go say hi." He said. His voice became a mumble towards the end. I nodded. I left the room and grabbed the first shoes I saw. They just happened to be Jerome's slippers. They fit perfectly! "Jerome! You have tiny feet!" I yell down the hall. "Shut Up!" Is the only response I get. I chuckle to myself before pulling the door open. The breeze was light but surprisingly warm. I walked down the drive and turned to walk up the road. I stopped outside a familiar building. I walked up the cobble steps cautiously.  I stepped up to the arch way that stuck out in front of the door. I raised my hand and knocked. I heard foot steps coming towards the door. An eye the letter box opened and a pair of eyes glared out. "Hello? Who are you?" The voice asked not caring to open the door. "You still in that habit? Your as bad as your mother, Lea." I said as I brought myself down to the level of the letter box. The eyes peered back at me. "Only two people ever called me that. One of them is dead and the other 10 years away. Is that really you Mark?" She asked. She used to call me Mark and I called her Mildred. We don't know why. "Yes, I am Mark and you are..." "Mildred" She finished the tears clear in her eyes. The box door dropped shut and the door flew open. Before I could move I was pulled into a tight hug. My breath was taken away. "Oh my God..." She mumbled. "I've got my Mark back..."

A/N

Leanne. Only you will get this! Your name isn't even Leanne but you'll still get this. If you (insert your brain here) then that would be grate *does hand motion* (*wink wink nudge nudge*) Sister's 4ever!!!

~B man~