Chapter 10

A/N The use of the name 'Winnie'  is used. That's Carly's nickname for Mitch because he is so huggable like Winnie the pooh. Okay  ENJOY!

~Cassie~

~3 months later~

Carly's POV

"Right, Carls. Don't do anything stupid while we are at PAX this weekend. No parties. No boys. No nothing. If something happens ring me Ty or Mitch. Okay, Love you." Adam said as he hugged me in a tight embrace. "Love you to dad. Bye papa Ty. Bye Winnie. Bye guys." I said as I hugged everyone as they walked out the door. I waited until the car had turned the corner before I ran to the back door. "Quick get in here before anyone sees us." I pulled all 3 boys into the house. I had no friends that were girls I just had the lads. Charlie, Lucas and Hunter. I had said that they could spend the weekend over here since I had the house to myself. They had brought sleeping bags and they would all sleep in the living room. "Hunter did you bring the game?" He nodded. I sent them to the living room to set up the Xbox. They had ben round before but non of the team had met them. I ran to the kitchen to grab the snacks. I had chips, popcorn, Doritos and a lot of other foods. To be honest I think the boys are scared of my occasional violent acts. I hadn't told anyone but the boys that I once got sent home from school because I broke the nose of a kid 3 grades above me. I came back into the living room and simple said to the boys "Let the gaming weekend begin!"