Chapter 2

Adam's POV

She punched the girl whose name I cant remember, square in the face. She said something that I didn't hear. She turned to look at us then ran of to grab her things. 'I like this girl. I bet she's a gamer.' I thought to myself. Although I'm going to be her legal father the boys are going to be her family. Well all of them except for Mitch. He hates the idea. He refused to come with us so he stayed at home with Ty.

She came running down the stairs carrying one bag of clothes and a bag of electrical things. Jason stepped forward and took the bag of clothes. I had signed the papers while she was upstairs. As we went to walk out the door she stopped and whispered something to Jason. He nodded. Suddenly she turned around and shouted to everyone listening, "I hate this fucking place you all suck and Ms . Derry. I always thought your name should be Ms Bitch who gives zero fucks and has no brain. BYE BITCHES!" I stared at her shocked. Jason grinned at her and she grinned back." I think we are going to get along just fine, kid." I said and she grinned from ear to ear.

Jason's POV

'This kid is awesome. I think me and her are gonna be best mates. Mitch is gonna love her.

Carly's POV

We approached a black van. Adam got in the front and Jerome got in the passengers side. Everyone else got in the back. They asked me a few questions about myself and I answered honestly. Then Adam turned the radio on. The first song that came on was my altime favourite. I couldn't help but sing.

Heart beats fast

Colours and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

I finished singing and looked up to see all of them staring at me. I looked down ashamed that I had just sung with my tone deaf voice.

"YOU ARE AMAZING,CARLY!" They all screamed. I looked up and saw them starting to get out of the car. I followed and stared up at the colossal house. Life here, was going to be fun.