Chapter 20 (cba to change the last one)

Mitch's POV

I see light. My eyes flutter open as I take in my surroundings. "What happened?" I say as I sit up. I'm in the lounge. The rest of the guys are here. "Wait... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHERE IS SHE???" I yell at the top of my lungs. Carly comes into the room. She looks about 6'4 from where im sat. "Oh look. Sleeping fuckers awake! Maybe now you can take some responsibility in your fucking life!" Carly shouts as she stares me down. I open my mouth to speak when suddenly the doorbell goes. Adam stands to answer it but Carly pushes him down. She only lightly pushed but he was obviously forced down. She left the room. We hear the door open and then hear a small female voice. "Mum!" It's hums. "Oh my god, I think I'm gonna puke." Adam and Ty stare at the door confused. Suddenly the rope snaps and Adam sees everything clearly. "I-Im a... Im a granddad..." He whispers. Carly suddenly enters the room, a hand in hers. "Don't be shy come out and meet our family. Raven come on." She steps away and lightly pushes the figure forward. "Hi..."She mumbles. She gorgeous. She has her mothers blonde hair but my chocolate eyes. I feel the tears prick my eye lids. "Raven I want you to meet some people. This is your granddad Adam." She says gesturing to Adam. The room remains quiet. Adam suddenly rises and hugs Carly. He releases her and stoops down to the child's, whose actually quite tall for a 10 year old, and hugs her. She seems cautious at first but then she hugs back, giggling lightly to herself. "Hi granddad!" She says. "And this is grandpa Ty" Carly says now gesturing to Ty. He has tear stains down his cheeks. He is the same level as the girl. He pulls her into a tight embrace. I look up to see Carly crying. She looks up sensing my gaze and death glares me. 'Don't say anything to her' she mouths then looks back down. "Mum can I talk to you a second?" Raven asks. "Of course. Go on." Carly replies. But they stay in the room. Carly's face turns white and she looks to me. she nods slowly. "Can you guess which one?" She asks as she gestures to us. This can't be good.

Carly's POV (FINALLY!!!)

"Mum can I talk to you a second?" Raven quires. "Of course. Go on." I say. We stay in the room. Raven may be just like Mitch but she is a Morpher like me. She can talk to me through our minds.

(R-Raven C-Carly)

R- Mum?

C- Yes?

R- Is my dad in this room? Mum?

I freeze to the spot. I feel the colour drain from my face. I nod slowly.

C-Lets make it into a game shall we?

"Can you guess which one?" I ask as I gesture to the boys. I shouldn't have said yes. She takes her time. She finally has an answer. "Is it him?" She asks pointing to someone. I realise my eyes have been closed and I open them to see who she chose. Oh no. "His name is Mitch. And yes. He is your father." I say. I see him turn white. He starts to cry. That's when she ask the question. The question that breaks my heart. The question that makes me run out of the house. "Are you my dad?" Is all I hear before I run...