Chapter 15

Carly's POV

I have no idea what to do. I'm angry but worried. My concern grows as I turn to face the house. I look to the front window and see..."SHIT!!!" I scream. The entire crew  were stood in the window. How much they had seen I didn't know. My frustration took over as my hand flew up connecting with the wall. The team watched in shock as I pulled my unharmed fist away and saw the dent that had be left in the solid brick. I need to get away. I walk to the door and push it open snapping the lock. I approached the living room and passed through. I felt the tears prick my eyes as the boys moved away from me. They were scared of what I could do. But one wasn't. Ty approached me. He took my wrist and pulled me upstairs. "Ty. No I could hurt you." I mumbled as we reached his room. "I highly doubt it. I know your stronger then me but morphers are sworn to never hurt each other." While speaking he had ventured t the bathroom and back and now appeared with a razor. "What do you mean 'each other'???" I stared in shock as he drew the blade across his hand. What fell was not crimson blood, but deep purple liquid. I held my hand out and he drew the blade across my own hand. My purple substance dripped out onto hi desk. Suddenly it turned dark to black. "You've been bitten. When?" He asked. "Um 2 days ago. I was sleeping and suddenly I was bleeding." I moved my hair to show him the punctured skin. He nodded. "Ty, I'm sorry. I need some time alone. Tell Adam I'll be back soon." I headed for the door. "Carly you can't go out alone. Carly! CARLY!" I wasn't listening I ran down the stairs. I opened the front door. I didn't bother to gather any shoes. The boys followed me. "CARLY DAHLBERG LOX YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Adam screamed. I spun to face then. "I'm sorry. I love you dad." I turned to run into the forest but not as me. I began to sprint before diving into a forward roll and morphing into the one creature I fully could. My furry paws thudded on the ground as I ran into the forest. I couldn't see them again. Not now they knew my secret. Not now that they knew I was a wolf.