Chapter 3

Mitch's POV (BOOM! Weren't expecting that were you!)

This was a terrible idea. Just because Ryan left. Though I am glad that we kicked him out. Its still a terrible idea. Even biggums agreed to it! I hear the car pulling up the drive. Ty is running around down stairs. I cant believe him and Sky agreed to adopt a child together (#SKYLOX  XD). I wait in my room until I hear the door open. "Welcome to your new home, Carly Dahlberg Lox!" I hear Biggums shout. I open the door and walk to the stairs. I can see down into the living room from here. "Welcome. I guess I'm one of your legal father's!" Ty shouts. I stroll down the stairs and see a girl. About 17 years old with crystal blue eyes and vibrant red hair. "Hey Mitch, meet Carly. My and Ty's adoptive daughter." Sky said sounding excited. "Hi I'm Mitc... SHIT!!!" I yell. I had seen her shirt. It had my minecraft skin with Jerome's stood next to it. Her hoodie was one of my black and red checked ones.' She's a fan.' "Sorry. I forgot something. Be right back." I ran upstairs. ' She is beautiful. No. What am I thinking. Ty would throw me out the house. Adam would kill me. "FUCK!" I yelled as I slammed my head against the wall. Jerome must have heard me as he came storming into my room, closely followed by Jason. "You ok?" Jason asked. I nodded  and motioned for them to leave the room. They did.

Jerome's POV

Mitch came down stairs again. "Sorry. I had left my mic on. H nice to meet you" He held out his hand to Carly. She shook it willingly and blushed as she did so. He also blushed then came to sit next to me. He totally has a crush on her!