chapter 5

A/N
I just need to add a very important notice here. I wrote this chapter when I was only 12. I had read other books with similar scenes and decided to use it. This chapter has some trigger warning worthy stuff and its not something that should be joked about or taken lightly. Self harm, depression and suicide are not what they are made out to be in books. Its not all beautiful girls crying and the love of their life coming in to rescue them and hold them while they cry. Its sobbing to the point you run out of tears but trying your best to be quiet so your family dont hear. Its not looking pretty and its not something sweet. But its okay to not be okay. Just never do it alone. Dont suffer in silence and never tell anyone unitl its to late. Get help and tell your family or friends or even just an aquaintance. But you shouldnt suffer in silence. Also this entire book is horrifically written so i apologise for that too. Sorry guys xx

~1 1/2 months later~

Adam's POV

"How was the first day at your new school?" Ty asks as Carly walks through the door. She shrugged her shoulders and went to her room. She's 17. She's in her last year of high school before college. Mitch had really warmed up to her and had even taken the roll as her taxi driver for Saturday's. I was surprised. She had her hood up and was hiding her face. She ran upstairs without a single word. Something wasn't right.

Mitch's POV

I heard Carly run into her rom. It's right next to mine so I hear a her door all the time. I suddenly heard light sobs from her adjoining bath room. I went to her door and found that it wasn't locked. I knocked and heard the sobbing stop. " Go away." I heard. I knew something was up. I walked in and saw the bathroom door open. She was stood there with an ice pack to her cheek and a bloody blade on the sink. " Carls(that's the nick name for her XD) are you okay? I wont tell Adam but you need to stop." I walked up to her and held her against my chest. She wept softly and nodded. " Now. What happened to your cheek?" She removed the ice pack to reveal and black and blue bruise all up her cheek." Her name was Jamie. I was pushed into her in the corridor and she...she..." She began to weep into my chest again. "I'll get some bandages for your arm. Be right back. Don't do anything stupid, okay?" She nodded and I walked down stairs.

~time skip cause I fuckin can~

I walked back to her room to find her asleep on her desk chair. I gently removed her arm from her lap and wrapped it up in a bandage. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed. I tucked her in. 'She sleeps like an angel.' I couldn't resist. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. I realised what I had done and left the room in a hurry. I went into my room and started to record. 'What have I done?'