Chapter 12

Jason's POV

"Adam please calm down. She's not coming back until you calm down. I gave her some money. Adam what are you... Ahh." He slapped me mid sentence. I gripped my left cheek. "ADAM!!! OUT!!! NOW!!!" Ty screamed. He forced his husband out the front door.(#SKYLOX XD). He locked it and opened the letter box. "Your not coming back in until you calm the hell down!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I lay on the floor. Jerome wondered over and helped me up. I couldn't help it. I felt worthless. I ran past them to the bathroom. I heard heavy foot steps chase after me , undoubtedly Jerome. I slammed the door . I felt for the razors on the top shelf. " Jason I'm not stupid I have the razors. Just come out here please..." I pulled the door open and saw him staring at me. I fell into his arms. I continued to cry into his shoulder. I soon drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Charlie's POV(DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!)

She was holding my hand. I knew I loved her but she loved Mitch. We came to a sudden stop. Hunter and Lucas continued to run. She was still holding my hand. She suddenly spun around unexpectedly and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged her back. I felt her tears soak my black t-shirt. I pulled her chin up so she was facing me. "Calm down, Carls. I'll take the blame. You shouldn't have to put up with it." She gipped the back of my shirt tightly. " I-its my fault. D-don't t-ry an-nd take the b-blame." She mumbled between sobs. I looked into her crystal blue orbs. I couldn't resist. I leaned down to her face. To my surprise she leaned up to mine. Our lips first brushed against each others then pushed together. Her soft lips felt warm against my cold icy ones. We pulled away both in need of air. I opened my eyes not realising they had been closed. She opened hers. We stood there in shock before she whispered something. Something that changed both our lives. "I-I think I'm in love with you Charlie... I love you."  She forced her lips back to mine. I willingly accepted them. One thought crossed my mind. 'I love this girl so much...

A/N

Well I hope u enjoyed the first upload of the day. Fun Fact. I have never been kissed so I have no idea if this description is accurate. But fuck it! Sue me. I'm leavin it in there.

~Cassie~