VI - Faux Faces

We were in the middle of the class when I recieved a message from Dinah.

From: 💁🏼 Deej
LAURENZA!!! DID YOU SEE THIS??

then a picture was attached. I scrolled down to get a clearer view at what it was.

It was a..

To: 💁🏼 DeejAre you trying to get me to buy you pizza? 😐

To: 💁🏼 Deej
Are you trying to get me to buy you pizza? 😐

From: 💁🏼 Deej
WHAT??!! NOOOOOO!!

From: 💁🏼 Deej
Wrong pic. Here ya go:

I examined the picture Dinah sent me, at first I didn't understand the writings

I examined the picture Dinah sent me, at first I didn't understand the writings. There were scribbles and bunch of wiggly lines. I double tapped the screen on my phone to zoom it in and it was a medical record. Why on earth would she send a medical record?! I swiped up a bit with my thumb so I could read who it belongs to. My eyes widen at the name, it was my name, it's my medical record.

YOU HAVE CHLAMYDIA?!

To: 💁🏼 Deej
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS?

From: 💁🏼 Deej
It's all over the school newspaper, it's the HEADLINE story.

My heart be stopped, my face turned pale and I couldn't breathe. I never wanted this, I was suppose to have a clean record. I was a nobody, here in school and I wanted it to stay like that.

I felt a tug on my arm and I looked at the girl beside me, my face still in shock, my eyes wide open such as my mouth. "Babe, you look pale." she placed her hand on my forehead then she look down onto my lips.

"Is there something wrong?" She caressed my cheek slowly and her eyes met mine.

The teacher was still busy writing something on the board and the class was just talking, waiting for her to finish. A sudden knock on the door was heard and all of us went quiet and looked at the door. The teacher nodded signalling for that person behind the door to open it. The door opened and this day didn't just get worse than it already is, I spoke too soon. The boy went in and he was holding the school newspaper which usually is given every first monday of the month but was then moved due to the long holiday.