IV - Dulcet Donuts

"Mi estrellita." I whispered, caressing her cheek with my right hand. She was still straddling me.

She closed her eyes and placed her hand on top of my right hand. "I'd like that very much." She slowly opened her eyes, retracting her hand and I did too. Her position changed from on top of me to beside me.

She encircled her arm around my waist and rested her head on my chest, "What are you thinking?" she asked and I had to blink thrice, fast before answering.

"What are you doing this saturday?" I asked, hoping she would agree and I saw her smile. "Probably skyping with my friend," she paused and no, my heart didn't shatter into a million pieces. Maybe just a little more than it should.

"Why?" she asked and I regretted asking her that question.

"Just forget it." I sighed knowing that it was a risky move to ask her out. She let out a giggle. "I was just kidding." And I looked down with my eyebrows knitted, confused of her actions.

"Don't need to be jealous, babe." she said before giving me a quick kiss. "I wasn't." I denied and her nose scrunched up, it's so cute.

"Yeah, you were."

"No, I wasn't." I kept on denying while she kept teasing me. "My baby is jealous." And giggling at my state right now.

"Don't call me that." Well, that didn't help at all since she kept calling me baby. I remained silent, maybe then she would think I'm mad.

"Hey.." She tried getting my attention but I just kept my eyes on the ceiling. "Hey, look at me." She placed her right hand on my cheek and pulled it, making me face her.

"I'm sorry." she apologized and I let out a laugh. "Camz, I'm not mad." She lightly slapped my shoulder. She didn't stop slapping me so I started tickling her. "Stop it!!" She kept blocking her sides with her elbows.

"I can't take it anymore." She had tears in her eyes from laughing and I stopped. I sat up and she also did.

"What do you want me to call you?" she asked and I made a list in my head of all the cute nicknames I know but none seemed to be unique.

"Daddy?" she asked and I stopped breathing for a second. "No! A big fat NO!" That's just weird. Imagine if you had sex with someone and you moan 'daddy' isn't it awkward, because for me it feels like you're having sex with your dad and that is just wrong.

"Lo?" I zoned out again, "You keep zoning out." She tapped my knee and I sighed, because I know I have a lot of questions that I'm afraid to ask.

"We should go down before they think we're doing something here." She stood up and wore her favorite pair of comfy slippers. "Here." She took another pair of slippers that was under her bed, "You can use this." She handed me the slippers.

"Thank you." I thanked her before wearing the slippers. She was already standing behind the door, holding the knob waiting for me.

"About this saturday?" she asked facing me and I remembered what I was supposed to say. I scratched the back of my head. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go somewhere, maybe i-" She tugged my shirt and surprised me with a kiss.

"Yes." she smiled, biting her lip, "It's a date, right?" she asked while opening the door and I became nervous.

"Yeah, I mean uhm... whatever you want to call it." I mentally punched myself for saying that. She let out a giggle and took my head. "It's a date, pick me up at 10." she said before pulling me outside her room.

We held hands while we walked to the dining room and I spotted Ally's mom in the kitchen preparing something. "You guys took long." It was her uncle.