I - Aesthetic Angel

Camila Cabello

A name of an angel and her face is one too. I can't believe I just kissed the most beautiful and sexiest Latina in the whole world, I mean c'mon, from head to toe she has been sculpted by Gods and they did a tremendous job, the best part is that she was the one who initiated the kiss.

Now I'm questioning everything, was the kiss bad? Maybe that's why she left? Is she even into girls? Was she drunk when she kissed me?

Fuck! I've never been this whipped since I broke up with Alycia, don't you worry she's head over heels in love with Eliza and we didn't end things badly because I already knew she had a thing for her from the beginning.

"Laurenza!" I felt a pillow being thrown at me but I ignored it and kept my eyes on the Latina.

"You've been staring at your laptop screen since this afternoon." Dinah scooched closer to me and followed my gaze.

"Mhm, I knew it." She looked back at me with one of her eyebrows raised and I smiled at her, squinting my eyes in the process trying to look cute so she won't get mad.

"I wasn't stalking, I promise!" I raised my right hand. She bursted out laughing and I laughed nervously at her sudden outburst.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked as she relaxed from her high.

"You know that doesn't work on me anymore, right?" She asked and I just shrugged in response.

She sighed and took the laptop away from me making me groan in annoyance, "Give it back Deej!" I shouted when she started messing with my laptop.

I ran to her and took my laptop away, "What is your problem?" I asked my tone a little bit higher than usual.

"I'm just doing what is best for you." she responded and closed the laptop making my eyes widen at her action.

"Last time you stalked someone, you ended up getting hurt." I froze and she took the laptop again and placed it on my bedside table. It's true, I was falling for this girl named Veronica and she was my best friend.

I didn't mean to fall for her at all but because of that she left me for Lance which was my neighbor at that time.

She said she loved me but in a friendly way and she couldn't see any future with us being more than friends. I was depressed for a couple of months because well, I stalked her accounts trying to at least know what's going on with her life even though we don't talk anymore but it was the biggest mistake I ever made. 

Every post and status updates made me feel unworthy of everything, especially being her friend.

My family decided to move since it was a way for me to get over her and it worked because of Norminah.

They're still overprotective ever since I told them that story. "You do know that I'm all support when it comes to these things but just take it easy okay? Don't expect much." I nodded as she guided me back to my bed.

"You should sleep Lo, school starts tomorrow." I groaned at the mention of school.

I hate the fact that I have to wake up early and do this routine again. Dinah tucked me in and pretended I was a baby singing me a lullaby and I stopped her with my glare which made her smile.

She made her way to the door, "Go to sleep." She turned off the lights and she closed the door leaving me in total darkness.

It's the 8th of January 2016, a new year, a new me. Hopefully this would be the year that I'd finally know what my purpose is because all I ever give to the people who I'm close with is pain and I want that to change.