Chapter 14

Daphne's POV:

I looked around and sighed. I was in my bedroom, making sure I had everything. In all honesty, it did not look all that different. Granted, I was officially moving to London, but I actually wasn't taking all that much. I had put everything that I wasn't taking on eBay and so a lot of my stuff was still actually in my room. I was taking mainly clothes in all honesty. Plus, my parents were shipping the large things I was taking.

I found a cute little apartment-I mean flat. I really need to get used to talking in British terminology! Anyway, I found a flat in the same building as the boys! It's on a different floor and the website says that each flat was a bit different then the rest. The one I chose was on the third floor, had two bedrooms and baths, and a cute balcony overlooking the courtyard in the back.

Also, I did some online shopping-finding some new furniture and such-and I am having it all shipped to my new address! It's going to be so fun to be off on my own! Plus I will have an amazing job-I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

I sighed happily and grabbed my carry on bag, heading downstairs. I said goodbye to my parents and went outside where my taxi was waiting for me. My dad had kindly put all my luggage in the trunk for me, and so I was ready to go.

We pulled up to LAX and I took one look at the city I grew up in and had until this day called home. I had many great memories in Los Angeles, but I was ready to make new ones in London. I finally felt like I was in control of my life and I was doing something right for me.

I smiled when I heard my iPhone beep alerting me I had a text message. It was from Zayn! I quickly unlocked my phone and read it. It read:

Hey love, are you here yet? ~Zayn :) xx

My stomach had butterflies as I read the text. I loved being called love by him. I don't even know why, it just felt right. Everything felt right, and I was happy.

I set my iPhone back into my black carry on from H&M. I had found the cutest phone case! It was a classic British phone booth and I just couldn't resist!

I ended up buying a new outfit for the trip as well. I wanted something a bit understated, so as to not attract too much attention. I know I'm traveling with One Direction, so I will obviously be attracting attention but I might blend in a bit better with the outfit I chose. I found it all at H&M, besides for the shoes, which were some black Ked's I already had. I wore some simple black leggings and paired it with a black and white striped crop top. I also threw a black cardigan on. I always want to be comfortable when I'm traveling. I put my hair up in a bun and did my normal makeup, since there was the probability that I would get photographed.

I spotted the boys as soon as I walked in and so I walked over. I stood right behind Zayn and motioned to the other boys to not say anything. I then reached up and put my hands over his eyes and whispered "Guess who?". He laughed and spun around kissing me lightly on the lips sending me directly to Cloud 9.

"So are we all ready to go?" Liam said breaking up our little moment.

After a chorus of yes, sure, and I suppose, we headed to get our luggage checked and to buy our tickets. I did not recognize the gate but I shrugged it off.

"Are you ready for this?" Zayn said as we started off.

"Yes!" I cried.

A/N: London bound!

Daphne's outfit/carry on/phone case will be on polyvore! Username: schwanky

Thanks for reading!

Vous êtes belle!

Yours Truly,

Morgan