Chapter 11

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the limo. The boys had already gotten out, and now it was my turn. I could hear the paparazzi and the interviewers trying to get the boys attention.

As soon as I stepped out I was practically blinded by the flashes. Everyone started going wild. It was insane.

"Who are you?"

"Are you with one of the boys?"

"Which one are you dating?"

"What's it like dating a celebrity?"

Questions were being thrown at me from all directions. They were starting to get quite close as well. I was not sure what to do.

Thankfully, Liam came to my rescue. "If you want the real story, all you have to do is stop for a minute and listen!" he shouted.

Surprisingly, they all paused and anxiously waited for Liam to start talking. But he didn't. He gave me an encouraging push forward. Apparently I was going to do this myself!

I took a very deep breath and started.

"Hello! My name is Daphne Green. I am the new stylist for One Direction, and for the record I am not dating any of them." I said.

Then they all starting asking me for pictures and questions. Liam motioned for the other boys to come over and we let them take a few shots. I only answered one question and that was who I was wearing. I told them that I was wearing a dress from Charlotte Russe, which was the truth, and then we started to head inside.

Once we started to walk away, my vision started to go back to normal and I realized where we were: the Taglyan Cultural Complex! It was one of the most exquisite and esteemed venues in all of Los Angeles! I had never been there before so I looked all around us taking it all in.

When we got inside, we were greeted by Simon. He directed us to the Grand Ballroom. I walked in and looked up with awe. There was a breathtaking stained glass ceiling and seven glamorous teardrop Chrystal chandeliers. There were several tables and a dance floor as well.

Suddenly a voice broke my thoughts. It was Simon. I turned around with a smile on my face.

"Yes, Simon?" I asked.

"You and the boys need to go take your seats now. I will be along in a moment. You are to be seated at Table 7." he said in reply.

"Right away!" I said sweetly.

"Alright, you heard him!" I said to the boys and they surprisingly followed me.

We sat down and I gave the menu a look. There were so many choices! There was crab, shrimp, a seafood platter, pasta, soups and salads galore, lobster, steak, some vegetarian choices as well as vegan, pork, and much more. Food....who is good with food? I thought. My eyes landed on Niall and I smirked.

"Niall, what would you suggest for dinner?" I asked him.

"Everything looks good-I would suggest any of the seafood, or sirloin since we are at a fancy place." Niall said, eyes focused on the menu hungrily.

"Alrighty then!" I answered.

A waiter in a white collared button down shirt and a black bow-tie came over to our table to ask us what we would want to eat and drink. I hadn't made up my mind so I had the boys go first. Thankfully, by the time it was my turn I was ready. It was probably thanks to Niall-he ordered practically everything off the menu!

"And what would you like, Miss?" the waiter asked.

"Could I have a Caesar salad with the seafood platter, please?" I asked.