Chapter 7

Liam's POV

As we all got out of the rental car that Daphne had gotten us, Lou and Niall immediately started messing around. Gosh those two! I thought shaking my head.

"Knock it off you two! You could rip of each others' hat or sunglasses and get us noticed!" Daphne whisper-shouted.

I was really thankful for Daphne, honestly. She was practically a "Mommy Direction", but at the same time she pulled some pretty good pranks. It seems as if she is a combination of all of us! I continued to think as we started walking down the street. We were in L.A., and Daphne was going to show us all of the really cool sights!

But, anyway, honestly, Daphne was truly a combination of all of us! She cared about her appearance like Zayn, but at the same time was very carefree like Niall. She also could be totally serious and like a parent to the other lads, like me, and yet she also pulled pranks like Louis. She also very charming and friendly like Harry.

"Now come on guys! The tour is going to start at the Hollywood Walk of Fame!" Daphne said heading further down the street.

"Yes, mom!" Louis said following.

Harry gave Louis a high-five and said "Nice one!". Daphne gave the two of them a death glare as Zayn, Niall, and I caught up with her.

"Now, you three," Daphne said referring to me, Zayn, and Niall "since you were so good, would you like a treat?"

"Yes!" Niall shouted. He looked like a little kid on Christmas. Zayn and I nodded our heads in agreement.

Daphne then went into her tote bag that she had brought along. She pulled out some snacks and gave them to us. Harry and Louis then noticed what was going on.

"How come they get snacks!?!?!" Louis whined.

"Because they weren't being sassy!" Daphne shot back.

Louis then fell silent. We continued down the street, glancing down at our feet basically. We probably looked really stupid to the people who lived there, walking and staring at the ground, but it was the only way to read all the stars. Plus all the other tourists were doing it, too.

Daphne was being the perfect tour guide. Not only was she keeping the other lads in line, but she was also actually keeping them interested. When we would reach a star that had a name that we didn't recognize, she would give us a mini biography on the person, and even sometimes give a impersonalization of them.

Then we reached Grauman's Chinese Theatre. It was really cool to see different peoples' hand and shoe prints plus their signature in cement. Although it was quite crowded, we were still able to get some decent pictures.

Afterwards, Daphne suggested that we take a tour of the Hollywood Wax Museum. It sounded interesting to me. The other lads agreed with my point of view, so we headed down the street.

***********

The Wax Museum was really fun! The figurines were very well done. We were constantly taking pictures with them.

Daphne posed with "Leonardo DiCaprio" as Jack Dawson from Titanic, recreating the iconic pose between Rose and Jack as they stood at the ship's bow during sunset. Then Harry found "Charlie's Angels". He didn't realize they were fake and he tried flirting with one of them, which caused a large fit of laughter from the rest of us lads and a smirk followed by an eye roll from Daphne.

Harry responded to Daphne: "Don't worry, you're still my best girl!"

His impression of Jack Dawson obviously did not impress Daphne because she walked away with a 'humph' which again caused a fit of laughter. Harry then gave us a glare as we walked after Daphne.

Inbetween laughs, Louis said to me "I'm liking her more and more; can she get any more awesome?"

"I don't think she can!" I said trying desperately to control my laughter as to not disturb the other tourists.

A/N

I know it's been awhile and it's not that long. Sorry about that. Hm. I have soccer or football tryouts on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Yay :)

Gonna try and get back into shape :)

Zayn's POV next chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truly,

Morgan