Chapter 5

Louis' POV:

"I am going to go unpack, alright boys?" Daphne asked.

She was so sweet that I just wanted to squeeze her cheeks! Seriously, this girl was bloody adorable! It was so smashing that she made us dinner, and it was really good! I could really get used to this!

"Do you want any help carrying anything?" Liam asked politely.

She hardly had anything, but I was going to ask her, too. She was obviously going to have to go back to her house when we went back to England. I don't think she knows about, though.

She took around fifteen minutes to unpack. I hoped she liked the guest house. When she came back, she was in some pajama shorts and a hoddie.

"Hey, do you guys want to have a movie night?" she asked sweetly.

Gosh, her American accent was so adorable! A movie night sounds pretty good to me, I thought.

"Brilliant idea!" Zayn said.

"Alright, lads let's go get changed and we can each pick out one movie." Liam said.

"Okay!" Harry said as we all got off the couch.

"Daphne, would you mind being in charge of snacks, love?" Liam asked as we were heading upstairs.

"Sure thing!" Daphne said sweetly.

I ran off to my room and pulled on a White Jack Willis shirt with red lettering on it. I also slipped on my red plaid pajama bottoms. I also grabbed a pair of black TOMS so my feet would not get cold.

When I reentered the room, Niall was already there. He had on his American flag onsie. He had grabbed Grease.

"Thanks for grabbing a movie! That's what I want to watch!" I said plopping down next to Niall.

"Your welcome, mate! I wonder when the food is going to be ready!" Niall exclaimed.

"Soon!" Daphne yelled from the kitchen.

My mind drifted off to her again. I know I have only known her for a day, but I think that I have already begun to fall for her. She was just so sweet and adorable. Plus, she so laid back; I'm positive that she would pull some pranks with me!

I was snapped back to reality when Harry, Liam, and Zayn came bounding down the stairs. Liam was wearing a pair if batman pajama bottoms and a plain white tee. Harry was wearing a pair of dark blue sweats and a light blue tee. Zayn was swearing his green onsie. Oh how cute! Niall and Zayn match! I thought to myself as everyone got situated on the couch.

"So what movies did you bring?" I asked the lads.

"I brought Toy Story!" Liam said.

Typical Liam, I thought.

"I brought Love Actually." Harry stated.

"And I brought Paranormal Activity!" Zayn said.

"What about you, Boobear?" Harry asked.

"I forgot one, but Niall brought Grease, and that would have been my pick." I replied.

Daphne emerged from the kitchen a couple minutes later. She had a large tray in her hands. She set it down on the coffee table and said "Voila!"

The food looked delicious! There was a large bowl of regular popcorn, and one that appeared to be homemade Carmel popcorn. There was also some pretzels dipped in chocolate and had sprinkles over the chocolate. She also had prepared a bowl of crisps along with a small container of French onion dip to go with it. Finally, there was some chopped vegetables with some ranch dressing.